Full-Day Private Tour To Apuseni Natural Park From Arad
OverviewOne day trip in one of the most beautiful and spectacular places in Romania: Apuseni Natural Park. Well known for the large number of interesting caves such as Scarisoara Ice Cave, or the bucolic landscapes and the remote villages on top of the mountains.No doubt, it is a place worth visiting! This is one of those places where you will instantly fall in love with nature.
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourWe are driving from Arad to Ghetari village, one of Apusenis most remote areas.
After a very picturesque drive, we will explore the underground world, where we will find Scarisoara glacier, 3000 years old, the biggest ice cave in Romania.But that is not all. We will explore the nature, deep in the heart of Apuseni Mountains, and go to a very beautiful hamlet.
Among the peoples houses we will find our local craftman, who makes these old music instruments, called tulnice, in his small workshop.
We will visit also,the lady who plays the tulnic. Maybe she will teach us a thing or two, although it is not easy at all.
Before we leave for the next highlight, The Rusty Hole, we will taste some delicious homemade pancakes and blueberries liquor.
In approx.. 30 min. we will find ourselves standing on the side of a giant ravene (500 m diameter, 100 m depth), an unique natural phenomenon.
How else can we end this amazing day?
The program can be altered on the spot, depending on weather conditions and other relevant aspects such as the physical condition of the participants.
This a 12 hours trip, 6-7 hours will be spent in the car.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Tour To Apuseni Natural Park From Arad
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Tour To Apuseni Natural Park From Arad
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Dress code: Hiking clothes, hiking shoes, rain gear.
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.