One-day trip route:
1) There can be some changes due to weather conditions, and upon request of the group.
- the field camp of the 25th brigade of the radiation-chemical and bacteriological protection;
- the Zone checkpoint "Dytyatki";
- the abandoned village of Zalissja;
- the eliminated village of Kopachi;
- concrete-reloading unit, which was essential for erection of the Sarcophagus;
- the decontaminated Red Forest, located on the trace of the worst first release of the radiation directly after the explosion;
- the abandoned city of Pripyat, which once had 50-thousand population;
- the Chernobyl NPP and the Sarcophagus; feeding catfish in the cooling pond;
- the secret soviet object Chernobyl-2 (radar "DUGA-1");
- the town of Chornobyl, with the worlds best monument to the heroes of Chernobyl, and an open-air exhibition of vehicles which participated in mitigation of the accident
- fire station of Chernobyl-town: its crews arrived the third to extinguish fire at the NPP after the explosion
- monument to Chernobyl heroes: a floral tribute
Please contact us if you have not received a letter with all the details about your tour (your passport details, meeting time, departure point, clothing, etc.). Only this letter confirms that your tour has been successfully booked.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
Usually we depart from 7:30 - 9:00, but however, you are able to choose any convenient time of departure for you. Take into account, that the later you start - the less locations you'll be able to se.. read more
Departure Details :
Your Kiev hotel or near Kiev Railway station
You can book a trip to the Chernobyl Zone for yourself and your friends/colleagues on the most convenient date and with the route, which will include the objects and places you are most interested in.Jointly with you we will tailor the best program to make your visit most informative and truly remarkable!In the trip you will be accompanied by a professional guide, a worker of the Zone and an interpreter (if necessary).
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Fully narrated tour
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tour
One-day trip route:
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Knowledgeable and friendly guides
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- The maximal available duration of the tours
- Flexibility of the route, ,
- Dosimeter rent (10USD paid locally if required)
- Airport transfer (16-36USD paid locally if required)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
ATTENTION! To make your trip successful, please,while filling booking application, kindly write your email address and phone number into field "Special requirements", so tour managers will be able to provide you with all necessary information and tour-details about the trip and to stay in touch on a day-trip in the case of any emergency.
PLEASE NOTE: Tours booked within 7 days of departure are unlikely to be confirmed.
Minimum age is 18 years
It is obligatory to have your passport with you for each participant (and it should be the one that you specified in the application for the trip! Please check information you have sent to us thoroughly - it is required to send the full name, passport number, date of birth (dd\mm\yyyy) and citizenship per EACH PARTICIPANT. Any mistake in passport data may be a reason not to let you pass passport control at checkpoint successfully)
Dress code is long sleeves (jacket, shirt), pants(no skirts!), closed comfortable shoes
The Rules of stay in the Zone prohibit:
- eating, drinking and smoking in open air;
- touching buildings, trees, plants;
- gathering and eating mushrooms, berries, fruit and nuts in forests and gardens of the abandoned settlements
- sitting on the ground
- putting photo and video cameras, bags, backpacks and other personal belongings on the ground.
Persons under alcoholic/drug intoxication are not allowed to take a trip to the Zone.