Full-Day Private Tour To Danube Gorges From AradWrite a Review
OverviewOne day at The Danube Gorge nature, beauty, history
We invite you in the most beautiful part of the Danube, The Danube Gorge. (Cazanele Dunarii)
The old Danube will mesmerise us with the stories, the impressive history, and the stunning landscapes with the trail carved through the mountains.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Explore the Danube Gorge on a private full-day tour with an option to be mesmerized by a boat ride (May to October) or a waterfall (October to May). Available year-round, included is your transport by private car, boat ride or entrance fees, guide services, and stunning landscapes.
Depending on the season, visit Tabula Traiana and face the tallest rock sculpture in Europe, Decebal. Visit Ponicova cave, and hike on Ciucaru Mare peak above Danube Gorge.
During October through May, explore Bigar waterfall, ride along the Danube Gorge, see Decebal’s face, hike on Ciucaru Mare peak above Danube Gorge, and relax at the outside bath in hot thermal spring water. Included year round, lunch and personal expenses are at your own expense.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Tour To Danube Gorges From Arad
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Boat ride (May through October per Tour Option)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Tour To Danube Gorges From Arad
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code: Hiking clothes, hiking shoes, rain gear.
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.