Full Day Private Tour To Dolmabahce Palace From Istanbul
OverviewAmazing full day tour which creates a unique opportunity to visit such great places as Dolmabahce Palace, Eyup Mosque, Pierre Loti Hill, Camlica Hill and the Maiden's Tower. Just enjoy special moments in Istanbul by admiring sea views.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Choice of seating available
Know More about this tourYour acquaintance with Istanbul will begin with a pick-up from your accommodation and then travel by coach to the Dolmabahce Palace, one of the most beautiful and well designed palaces in Istanbul. It was here that 6 sultans lived and ruled. It contains 285 rooms and 46 halls. After you wll drive to Eyup Sultan Mosque. The strong memories that connect Istanbul with its past, constantly remind us of its long history. The city cherishes her memories, occasionally lifts the veil of secrecy to her beloved guests. The story of each of Istanbul’s old buildings is woven into the overall fabric of the city’s historical events. The Eyup Sultan Mosque is a significant building and requires special reverence.
Then you will continue your tour and visit Pierre Loti. The Pierre Loti Café is a place of meetings and partings, memories and sadness, inspiration and joy. The Pierre Loti café was named after the French writer (Julien Vio) who often visited the city. Even here Istanbul does not leave its guests but creates special comfort on top of a hill, offering stong tea and unforgettable black Turkish coffee.
After lunch you wll visit unforgettable place Çamlca Hill. They say that Istanbul surrounds those who truly falls in love with this city with special care and hospitality. Of this you can be sure it when you stand on top of the Asian hill, from where Istanbul will show you the most beautiful views. Çamlca Hill offers a completely different impression of Istanbul that is striking in its beauty and uniqueness.
Next stop on Maiden Tower. Many visitors know and love the fascinating Turkish stories that demonstrate the influence of the East. Vising the Maiden Tower, you will hear many legends no less magical than the book “A Thousand and One Nights”. It is an extraordinarily beautiful place that appears from the waters of the Bosphorus. Experience the bustle of the Bosphorus, an invigorating Turkish tea in a cozy café on the top floor of the tower, and enjoy a leisurely story that will relax and plunge you into the magical world of the East. Finally you will back by coach to your accommodation.
Inclusions for Full Day Private Tour To Dolmabahce Palace From Istanbul
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Full Day Private Tour To Dolmabahce Palace From Istanbul
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, if being picked up from port, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Aegean Tour from Istanbul: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Kusadasi, Pamukkale and Hierapolis
- Bosphorus Dinner and Show Cruise in Istanbul
- Private Day Trip from Istanbul to Ephesus and House of Virgin Mary
- Istanbul Sightseeing Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Orient House Dinner Cruise Istanbul
- 2 Day Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul