Full-Day Private Tour To Kyustendil And Zemen
OverviewEnjoy a day away from the hustle and have a great day exploring. With a professional guide, you will have the chance to explore more historical sights of Bulgaria.
- Discover one of the most ancient historical towns and a monastery in Bulgaria
- See the remarkable church of St. John the Evangelist Monastery from the 11th century
- Visit the natural resources and specific heritage of the town of Kustendil
Know More about this tour
The tour departs in the morning with a pick-up from your hotel by a comfortable air-conditioned car equipped with free WI-FI. Spend a wonderful day in nature by exploring historical places in Bulgaria.
St. John the Evangelist Monastery was founded in the 11th century and is located 1 kilometer from the town of Zemen. The monastery complex consists of a church bell tower and two buildings. The most remarkable old building in the monastery is the church and was declared as a cultural monument.
After lunch, head to Kustendil, a town with unforgettable sightseeing and historical spots. The territory of Kyustendil with its geographical location, natural resources and specific heritage is very suitable for tourism. It magnificently combines a favorable climate, mineral waters, richness in natural attractions, clean environment and unique cultural monuments.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Tour To Kyustendil And Zemen
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Drop-off at your hotel
- Personal guide just for you or your group
- Wi-Fi available
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Tour To Kyustendil And Zemen
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.