Full-Day Private Tour: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple With Tanah Lot Sunset - Bali
OverviewEnjoy a private full-day sightseeing tour of Bali to visit attractions such as the Royal Family Temple (Taman Ayun), Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, and Tanah Lot Temple to see the amazing sunset. You'll also have the chance to check out a coffee plantation and admire countryside views as you travel in the comfort of a private vehicle.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Your local driver/guide will pick you up for your private from your accommodation at 10am. Your Guide will discuss your tour with you before you set off for the day.
You will then visit Taman Ayun the royal family temple of Mengwi Kingdom. Taman Ayun Temple was built in 1634 by the King of Mengwi, I Gusti Agung Putu. Taman Ayun literally translates to 'beautiful garden' it is surrounded by moat.
About a 35-minute drive from Taman Ayun you will reach Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, one of the most amazing temples in Bali. The temple complex is located on the shores of Lake Bratan in the mountains near Bedugul. Water temples serve the entire region in the outflow area. Downstream there are many smaller water temples that are specific to each irrigation association (subak).
On your final stop you will head to Tanah Lot Temple where you can witness the amazing sunset views. This temple is claimed to be the work of the 16th-century Dang Hyang Nirartha. During his travels along the south coast he saw the rock-island's beautiful setting and rested there. Each of the sea temples were established within eyesight of the next to form a chain along the south-western coast. In addition to Balinese mythology, the temple was significantly influenced by Hinduism. Your private tour ends with hotel drop-off after sunset.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Tour: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple With Tanah Lot Sunset
- Entrance fees
- English speaking Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Tour: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple With Tanah Lot Sunset
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Shore Excursion: Full-Day Chauffeured Tour of Bali
- Full-Day Tour Bali Temples Tour with Barong Dance Performance
- Private Tour: Bali's Sea Temple and Sunset on Canggu Beach
- Private Tour: Bali Temple and Countryside Tour
- Private Shore Excursion: Ubud Art Villages and Sacred Monkey Forest
- Bali Temples Sunset Tour: Taman Ayun and Tanah Lot