Full Day Private Tour: Vadodara And Champaner - Ahmedabad
OverviewEnjoy a guided day tour to Vadodara and Champaner from Ahmedabad. Vadodara is the cultural capital of Gujarat where you will see Old Palace and ancient Streets and Champaner is historic city located 50 km from Vadodara . You will visit here Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park.
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your hotel lobby in Ahmedabad at 08.00 am and leave for Vadodara 1.5 hour drive to visit the Maharaja Fatesingh Museum houses within the Maharaja's palace in Vadodara. You will see collection of sculptures in marble and bronze. From there visit the Laxmi Vilas Palace a majestic structure of the Indo-Sarcenic architectural style by visiting first building known as the Sarkar Wada
Stop for lunch at the Resturant at your own cost. After lunch continue on your drive to the Baroda Museum And Picture Gallery built in 1894 on the lines of Victoria and Albert and Science Museums of London. Here you will see rich collection of art, sculpture. Also famous British Painters work and collection displayed at picture gallery such as Turner and Constable and many others. Then move to visit the World Heritage Site Champaner where you will visit Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park 50 Km from Baroda. Here you will see Heritage site from the hills of Pavagadh and other monuments of an archaeological, historic and living cultural. At the end of your journey at 5.00pm, sit back and relax on the drive back to your hotel in Ahmedabad.
Inclusions for Full Day Private Tour: Vadodara And Champaner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Ahmedabad City limits
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Full Day Private Tour: Vadodara And Champaner
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts are not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.