Full-Day Private Trip To Thajiwas Glacier And Zero Point From SrinagarWrite a Review
OverviewExperience this private small-group trip to the Meadow of Gold, Sonamarg, located just 2-hours from Srinagar. On this 8-hour tour you will discover the Thajiwas Glacier. Take a pony ride to the peak and follow the trails where cars can't go.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourAfter an early breakfast, your guide will meet you at your houseboat or hotel and you will set course for Sonamarg (2 hours away). The drive to Sonamarg is very beautiful along the Sindh river. En route you will stop at an interesting small town called Kangan, where the mountain people from the surrounding valleys come down for trading.
The meadows of Sonamarg have a spectacular beauty with loveliest of alpine flowers, lots of fir, pine and silver birch trees. Once you reach Sonamarg you will feel like you are in the Swiss Alps, with breathtaking views all around. With your guide's help you will break for lunch at a restaurant of your choice, at your own expense.
The car will go as far as the road is open. Then you will take a trek on pony to Thajiwas Glaciers. In the evening you will be taken back to Srinagar with the option to shop at the local market. Then you will be taken back at your houseboat or hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Trip To Thajiwas Glacier And Zero Point From Srinagar
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel in Srinagar City limits
- Pony ride
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- Local guide
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Trip To Thajiwas Glacier And Zero Point From Srinagar
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.