Full Day Private Village Tour Bungmati And Khokana Including A Visit To Kirtipur And Patan Durbar Square - Kathmandu
OverviewCatch a glimpse of rural Nepal while exploring the Newari villages of Khokana and Bungmati. Enjoy the hilltop views from Kirtipur and visit the city of Patan, known for its 21-pointed Krishna temple and the Buddhist monastery of Rudra Varna Mahavihar.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourTravel to the Newari villages of Khokana and Bungmati where you can observe traditional craftspeople at work. Visit Patan, the former home of a Nepalese Royal Family.
Khokana is famous for its mustard oil. While visiting the village you will see people spinning, winnowing, and crushing mustard seeds. It is also home to the 3-story Shree Rudrayani temple.
After exploring Khokana you will take a 20-minute walk to Bungmati. Like Khokana, it is a Newari village. At its main square one can view the Ganesh Temple and the Machhindranath Temple.
In Kirtipur you will enjoy a typical Newari lunch in one of the local restaurants. Kirtipur is an old Newari town located on a hill top on the outskirts from Kathmandu. From Kirtipur you will have a fantastic view of Kathmandu and the bustling city life below you.
Patan is known for its Durbar Square, home to the former Patan Royal Family. The main attractions include the Krishna temple with its 21 golden pinnacles, the Buddhist monastery Rudra Varna Mahavihar, which houses local treasures, and the central courtyard Mul Chowk.
Inclusions for Full Day Private Village Tour Bungmati And Khokana Including A Visit To Kirtipur And Patan Durbar Square
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Entrance Fees
Exclusions for Full Day Private Village Tour Bungmati And Khokana Including A Visit To Kirtipur And Patan Durbar Square
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.