Full-Day Quad Bike Adventure Tour In Bali
OverviewThis tour provides a safe, fun and exciting adventure activity for individuals or groups looking to explore the exciting world of quad bike adventuring. Wind your way through awesome scenic native bush, rice terrace, jungles, and plantations and leave with memories youll never forget.
- Buffet lunch included
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDepart in an air-conditioned private vehicle from your Bali hotel in the morning, driving for approximately 1.5 hours to reach the quad start point in Payangan Village. Get to know your professional guide and listen to a short safety briefing before starting your quad bike around 10am.
Spend the next 2 to 3-hours to explore the exciting quad bike adventure with powerful semi-automatic 250 CC, easy for beginners and professionals. While winding your way through jungles, plantations, and rice terraces all with amazing scenic views. After finishing the adventure around 1pm, you will have lunch of Indonesian or international cuisine.
On the way back to your hotel you will visit a coffee plantation which has coffee luwak, one of the most expensive coffees in the world and is made by collecting coffee beans eaten by wild civets. At the end of the day, you will be dropped off at your Bali hotel around 4:30pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Quad Bike Adventure Tour In Bali
- 2-hour Quad Bike tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance fees
- Branded international standard safety equipment and vehicles
Exclusions for Full-Day Quad Bike Adventure Tour In Bali
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Suitable for ages 16 - 80
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
What to bring: Sport shoes, comfortable clothes and sunscreen
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Full-Day Bali Classic Tour Including Uluwatu Temple and Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
- Private Shore Excursion: Bali Cultural Tour Including Tegalalang Rice Terraces and Tirta Empul Temple
- Ancient Temples and Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Private Tour
- Private Tour: Full-Day Ubud Tour with a Visit to a Traditional Balinese Healer
- Private Tour: Best of Bali