Full-Day Rio De Janeiro Walk And Ride Tour
OverviewAdmire the incredible vistas, historical monuments and neighborhood of Rio de Janeiro. Your full-day tour will take you to the highlights around the city; Sugar Loaf, Historical Downtown,Santa Teresa, Porto Maravilha and Christ the Redeemer.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in plaza in front of theSugar Loaf to catch the first cable car up. There you will see the entirety of the Cidade Maravilhosa from an amazing vantage point. Then ride tothe Historical Center in Downtown to admire the colonial architecture that defined Rio de Janeiro for centuries. Continue by foot tothe new Porto Maravilha Plaza in Centro to see the recently inaugurated Santiago Calatrava's Museum of Tomorrow and its neighbor Museum of Art of Rio.
Make your way back to the historical center on the newly inaugurated light rail and thentrolleyto the bohemian neighborhood of Santa Teresa where you can choose the restaurant of your choice, have lunch & taste a localcachaa (own expense).
After lunch, walk down the famous Selarn Stairs that has edged its way into the top tourist spot in the city because of its unique story. The full day concludes with a ride upto the Christ the Redeemer, the largest art deco statue in the world which was voted one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007!
Inclusions for Full-Day Rio De Janeiro Walk And Ride Tour
- Visit to the Sugarloaf
- Walk through thecharming Historic Downtown streets andthe revitalized Port Zone area, including Santiago Calatrava's Museum of Tomorrow
- Trolley ride to the bohemian neighborhood of Santa Teresa and walk down the Selarn Staircase
- Visit to the Christ the Redeemer
- Tour escort/host
- All transportation: from meeting point toattractions andtoreturn location
- All entrance fees
- Restaurant recommendations
Exclusions for Full-Day Rio De Janeiro Walk And Ride Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tijuca Forest Hiking Tour Including Waterfalls
- Hiking and Rappelling Adventure at Tijuca Forest National Park
- Pico da Tijuca Hiking Tour in Tijuca Forest National Park
- Bico do Papagaio Hiking Tour at Tijuca National Park
- Historical Rio Walking Tour
- Cidade do Samba Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Rio Samba School: Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Rehearsal
- Stand Up Paddle Tour to Tijuca Islands