Railay Beach's limestone cliffs are the main attraction for climbers as it is one of the top 5 destinations worldwide for outdoor sport climbing. Railay is also famous for its beautiful beaches and quiet and relaxed atmosphere. This course is designed to introduce you to the foundations of rock climbing. This trip also includes caving, some light trekking and an abseil from the most beautiful viewpoint in Railay Beach! Experience the thrill of rock climbing on the stunning limestone cliffs of Railay Beach, a world renowned destination for climbing in paradise!
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourThe morning session runs from 9 am to 1 pm and you will learn top rope climbing, belay and climbing techniques, how to use the equipment and safety measures at some of the most scenic limestone outdoor climbing crags located on Railay and Phra Nang Beach. The afternoon session runs from 2pm to 6pm and you will practice your top rope climbing as well as enjoy some light trekking through the National Parks of Phra Nang and a 15 meter abseil from the famous viewpoint in Railay, looking out 150 meters above sea level!This full day tour includes water, lunch, all climbing gear and small-group climbing guides (maximum four climbers to one guide ratio.)
Inclusions for Full Day Rock Climbing And Caving Tours At Railay Beach In Krabi
- National Park fees
- Bottled water and lunch
- All activities with professional local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off (Ao Nang and Krabi town hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points (upon request)
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Full Day Rock Climbing And Caving Tours At Railay Beach In Krabi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up/drop off from Klong Muang, Nongthale, Tubkaak or other zones outside of Ao Nang or Krabi town. Charges apply for these locations.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Krabi To Phi Phi Islands By Speedboat
- Phang Nga Bay Tour From Krabi
- Snorkeling Day Trip At Similan Islands By Speed Boat From Krabi
- Half Day Rock Climbing Tours At Railay Beach In Krabi
- 4 Islands Tour To Spectacular Divided Sea By Longtail Or Speed Boat From Krabi
- Full-day Krabi Hot Stream And Rainforest Tour
- Railay Beach To Koh Phi Phi By High Speed Ferry
- James Bond Island From Krabi
- Scuba Diving In Krabi
- Krabi Airport Private Arrival Transfer