Full Day Rosario Islands - Cartagena
OverviewIslas del Rosario is a small and beautiful archipelago formed by approximately 28 islands, is located in the south of the Bay of Cartagena de Indias, in a protected area called Parque Corales del Rosario and San Bernardo. There it is possible to observe at a very shallow depth and in crystalline waters diversity of animal types
Know More about this tourThe trip begins in the Bay of Las Animas bordered by a segment of the fortifications of the city where you will take a speedboat to the Rosario Islands.
The Rosario Islands are located south of the Bay of Cartagena de Indias in a protected area called Parque Corales del Rosario and San Bernardo. In the Corales del Rosario park it is possible to observe, at very low depth and in crystal clear waters, species such as calcareous algae, sponges, feather worms, sea lilies, anemones and soft corals, among others.
During the stay in the islands you will have the opportunity to swim and enjoy a typical lunch. The excursion finalized in the Bay of Las Animas (Dock of the bodeguita)
Inclusions for Full Day Rosario Islands
- Transfer to Dock "La Bodeguita" - Isla selected - Dock La bodeguita
- Typical Lunch
Exclusions for Full Day Rosario Islands
- Not includes Departure tax
- Not includes Ticket for the Aquarium
- Not includes Snorkeling and additional aquatic activities
- This tour does not include assistance of bilingual guide
- Not includes Transfer Hotel / Dock / Hotel
- Unspecified and / or personal expenses
- Any thing that doesnt have mencioned in the description
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 02 and under
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.