Full-Day Royal Palace Of Caserta Tour From RomeWrite a Review
During this 12-hour tour, be enchanted by the beauty of the Royal Palace of Caserta. In a group of no more than 50 travelers, board a bus in Rome and journey to the luxurious palace. Your professional guide will lead the way and share stories of the kings and queens who once resided here. Enjoy lunch at a typical restaurant, and you will have round-trip transportation from Rome.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourDepart from Central Rome at about 8am and make your way to the Royal Palace of Caserta, or the Borboni Royal Palace, aboard a comfortable bus. With five floors, 1200 rooms, 24 stairs, and 1742 windows, it is the largest in the world. Mirrors, tapestries, and frescoes contribute to molding the palace into a jewel of priceless value, an immense show for eyes.
You will be provided a headset so that you will have no problems hearing your guide throughout the tour. The palace opera architect Luigi Vanvitelli is considered an ideal and the original fusion of two other royal residence: the royal palace of Versailles of the king of France and the palace of Escorial Madrid, residence of the king of Spain. While visiting the palace, the Italian park features a series of sites, water games, and falls all the way up to the English garden.
Be catapulted to a wonderful place where kings and queens spent their most intimate moments. You will return to Rome at about 8pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Royal Palace Of Caserta Tour From Rome
- Entrance fees
- Headsets for The Royal Palace of Caserta
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Full-Day Royal Palace Of Caserta Tour From Rome
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Maximum per booking is 15 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.