Full-Day Sacred And Surreal Cappadocia Tour From Goreme
OverviewThis Sacred and Surreal Cappadocia Tour is the best way to explore surreal landscape and sacred cave churches of Northern Cappadocia. This tour will pick you up fromyour hotel for a full day tour led bya licensed guide whois an expert on geology and Byzantine frescoes art.This tour will not only introduce you to the most famous destinations of Cappadocia, but it will also introduce you to the real culture and gastronomy of Cappadocia. On this small group tour with around 10 people, you will also get a chance to meet with the people from different countries and cultures. At the end of the tour you will get dropped back to your hotel with unforgettable memories.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourThis tour starts with pick up from your hotel in Cappadocia at around 09:30am, pick up time can b 15 minutes earlier or later and for exact pick up time the tour operator will contact you a nightbefore the tour. The tour will drive while you're tasting an apple tea. Your guide will give you brief information about the tour, then we will depart for a full day - small group tour with around10 people.
Start a day with Uchisar Castle located at the highest point in Cappadocia, which has been used as watch tower, shelter, food store, living room, pigeon house.
Goreme Open Air Museum will be the next stop and the tour will explore around 12 Cave Monasteries carved in volcanic rock by early Christians. The cave churches at the museum are decorated with fine examples of Byzantine Fresco Art and most of them well-preserved. After visiting several of these churches and learning detailed information about the frescoes, Cappadocia cave monastery system, Cappadocian saints, you will also get free time to take pictures andto spend extra time at the places you like.
After the Open Air Museum the tour will take you to Love Valley, it is a panoramic view point where you can see the biggest volcanic mountain of the region, column shape fairy chimneys and two diffent types of erosion. You will taste best examples of local cuisine at Lunch in historical caravansera.
After lunch the tour will watch pottery making at Avanos, where the pottery making discovered in Anatolia around 4000 years ago. Then visit Pasabagi Fairy Chimneys, which is also known as ''Monks Valley'' and you will get the chance to see step by step formations of Fairy Chimneys by erosion. Some of them just growing, some of them already grown, some of these has so thin column with big cap on top.
Next destination will be Imaginations Valley where you will liken many things according to your imagination on every each rock formation at this valley, some of them liken to camel, some of them liken to hat of Napolion, some of them liken to crocodile. The next destination will be Urgup ''Three Beauties Fairy Chimneys'' to remember Trojan movie and listen the mythology of first beauty contest.
Finally the tour will visit one of the cave wineries of the region to taste world famous local wine. Approximately the tour will head back to your hotel at 5:00pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Sacred And Surreal Cappadocia Tour From Goreme
- Entrance fees
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full-Day Sacred And Surreal Cappadocia Tour From Goreme
- Tips to guide and driver ( No obligation)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
If you have any other activity in the morning or if you would like to take the tour upon your arrival at the airport or bus station and you can join until 10:30 am
Wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- One day Konya Tour from Cappadocia
- Cappadocia Escape 2 Day Trip from-to Kayseri Airport
- Full day Cappadocia tour with sunset and a glass of wine
- 2 Days Cappadocia Tours From Istanbul by Plane
- 4 Days Istanbul to Cappadocia by Plane
- Daily Salt Lake Tour from Cappadocia
- Luxury Cappadocia Tours from Istanbul 3 days 2 night
- Dervishes (Sema) Ceremony in Cappadocia