Full-Day Safari Experience In Singapore
OverviewSpend the morning at one of the most beautiful Zoos in the world, the Singapore Zoo and the afternoon on the Singapore River Safari Tour.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourUpon hotel pickup, you're transferred to the Singapore Zoo, where animals roam freely in open and natural habitats separated from visitors by streams, rock walls, and landscaping. If you opted for breakfast, enjoy your buffet against a backdrop of orangutans.
Whether you explore Singapore Zoo by tram or on foot, your visit includesanimal feeding sessions andobservations at walk-through exhibits. See elephants at work and play, and stay to feedthese giant mammals.
You will have some free time on your own for lunch (own expense) beforecontinuing your wildlife adventure at the River Safari. Here, explore more than eight habitats at Asias only river-themed wildlife park and dont miss out meeting Jia Jia and Kai Kai at the Giant Panda Forest. Stroll theSquirrel Monkey Forest and stop by the Flooded Amazon Forest to catch glimpses of the unique wildlife that thrives in these rivers.This tour includes a 10-minute boat ride, subject to weather conditions.
At the end of the day, you're transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Safari Experience In Singapore
- Entrance fees
- Breakfast (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Full-Day Safari Experience In Singapore
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Minimum age is 3 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.