Full-Day Safari On The Sarapiqui River From San Jose
OverviewExplore in and around the Braulio Carrillo National Park where you can witness the beauty of the flora and fauna of the rainforest. Go on a river cruise, enjoy a buffet lunch filled with local cuisine, and discover attractions such as the Frog Pond, the Serpentarium and the Butterfly Pavilion. Transportation to and from your hotel will be provided, and please be aware of pick-up times depending on your location.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
The tour starts in the morning, taking the road leading to the Braulio Carrillo National Park, which where you will spend much of your journey, observing its magnificent greenery and variety of flora.
This road is one way that allows the group to reach Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui, where Costa Rica Fun Adventures provide the comfort of a private and exclusive dock for customers, where you can enjoy delicious local fruits as you approach the boat that will take you through the Sarapiqui River.
This route along the river takes about an hour and a half. It is here that you will begin the great adventure in the rainforest. Observe a variety of birds and animals, along with many species of plants and trees. Undoubtedly the main players in this extraordinary setting are crocodiles, which can be observed at various points along the route.
The boat will arrive at the private wildlife preserve Black Madero where you can enjoy a delicious typical lunch buffet.
Once lunch has ended, you will continue on to enjoy the other attractions in the area, such as the Frog Pond, the Serpentarium and the Butterfly Pavilion, where you can observe relax and first-hand some of the species common to the area. You can also take walks through the beautiful Botanical Gardens, a place where you will be able to see many birds in total freedom.
Towards the end of the day, you will have time for a little break where you will have the opportunity to enjoy a delicious coffee. Afterwards it will be time to return to San Jose and your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Safari On The Sarapiqui River From San Jose
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Safari On The Sarapiqui River From San Jose
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
Please note that the hotel pickup might be as early as 2 hours prior to the tour departure, depending on the location of your hotel.
You must be ready 30 minutes before the pickup in the lobby of the hotel.
Submit Voucher payment
Highly suggested to bring a camera, insect repellent, walking shoes, and sunscreen.
If you do not have the two passengers at least, the tour is canceled.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: San Jose Airport to Arenal Volcano or La Fortuna town
- Private Arrival Transfer: San Jose Airport to Monteverde
- White Water River Rafting Class II-III from San Jose to Arenal
- Rafting in The Sarapiqui River Class II - III
- Rafting in The Sarapiqui River Class III - IV
- Overnight White Water Rafting Sarapiqui
- Kayak Jungle Tour on the Sarapiqui River
- Artist Bird - San Jose Creative Side Walking Tour