OverviewWhen heading to Koh Samet, you have bought yourself a ticket to the Thai tropics. A collection of white-sandy beaches, azure-blue waters and a very laid-back atmosphere are the ingredients for day out and leaving the holiday life of Pattaya behind you.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Among the various islands off the coast of Rayong, Koh Samet is Rayongs major attraction a palm-fringed tropical island with fine white-sandy beaches and fantastic opportunities for swimming, snorkelling, windsurfing, sailing and sunbathing. The eastern side of this triangular-shaped island has fine, sandy beaches while the rocky headlands are on the west. Large choice of accommodations, especially bungalows, gives the island a rustic feel. Indulge in a number of beach activities. To the east are the smaller islands of Koh Kudi, Koh Khangkhao and Koh Rusi. When merely seeking a days trip out to Koh Samet to admire its stunning beaches and natural beauty, this excursion will answer your question when in need of a tropical hideaway, away from Pattaya.
A very early departure from your Pattaya accommodation is required to maximise your day to Koh Samed. This island truly deserves its name of Paradise Island, white, sandy beaches and warm water with a skyline of palm trees. Only a 1-hour drive from your Pattaya hotel/resort, we bring to the local village of Ban Phe, where in just a few minutes, a local boat brings to and from Koh Samet.
The island is situated in the National Park so development has been restricted. Relaxation is the main activity, so this is the ideal place to recharge the batteries in an idyllic setting. As the island is traffic-free (apart from a few pick-up trucks, doubling as local taxis), it is also the perfect destination for those seeking relaxation in a hammock, a cosy restaurant, or beach side bar. However, if you tire of sunbathing, other activities are available such as windsurfing or snorkeling. Another option is a lazy stroll along Hat Sai Kaew and the adjoining beaches that stretch to the tip of the island. A typical Thai lunch will be served in between free time for relaxing, swimming or enjoying a variety of water sports. The most wonderful white sandy beaches await you!The end of the day may arrive too early but it is time to head back by boat to the mainland and onward for an hour drive to Pattaya and your hotel room. Expect to arrive at around 7pm at your hotel lobby.
Inclusions for Full Day Samet Island Including Lunch From Pattaya
- Lunch at local restaurant (food only)
- All entrance fees and activities, where applicable
- All taxes and service fees included
- Return transfers from and to Koh Samet by boat
- Tours and transfers by air-conditioned transportation with driver and English speaking guide from and to the boat pier
Exclusions for Full Day Samet Island Including Lunch From Pattaya
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals not mentioned in the program, drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Water sports supplements on the island (to be paid on spot)
- Supplements for transfers outside Pattaya city centre; this includes any cruise port, Jomtien, Na-Jomtien, Chonburi, Si Racha, the Sattahip region as well as the airport
- Tips and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.