Full-Day San Gimignano Siena And Chianti From Pisa
OverviewEnjoy a full-day tour into the heart of the beautiful Tuscan countryside; visit the town of San Gimignano, the wine territory of Chianti, the medieval town of Siena and the Monteriggioni fortress.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet our staff in Pisa and with a shuttle youll reach the tour departure place in Florence, upon arrival the tour will start.
he village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the Medieval town of Siena are situated in the heart of our beautiful Tuscany, are all compelling stops for those who want to learn about the regions history and traditions. The first stop will be San Gimignano, a magnificent example of a Medieval urban town; in fact it is a UNESCO world heritage site. Here you will have free time to visit the village and its splendid squares, palaces, churches and the magnificent towers. The tour continues to the splendid area of the Chianti Classico.
We will stop by a typical Tuscan winery where you will visit the cellars and vineyards. Afterwards you will taste the wine produced, which will be accompanied by a delicious Tuscan lunch consisting of typical food such as pasta, cured meats, cheeses and local pastries. In the afternoon the tour continues with sightseeing in Siena. Here our official guides will lead our tour to the city centre.
You will have the chance to admire the magnificent Cathedral and the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo, scenery of the world famous Palio horse race. The tour will end with the visit to the marvellous Monteriggioni medieval fortress.
Then, start the ride back to Florence and once arrived take the shuttle service to go back to Pisa.
Inclusions for Full-Day San Gimignano Siena And Chianti From Pisa
- Shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Guided Tour of Siena
- Visit of a famous wine estate
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Full-Day San Gimignano Siena And Chianti From Pisa
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup and drop-off from/to accommodation to shuttle meeting point in Pisa
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For Lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.