Enjoy a full-day tour into the heart of the beautiful Tuscan countryside; visit the town of San Gimignano, the wine territory of Chianti, the medieval town of Siena and the Monteriggioni fortress.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourYou will start your day with a train journey from Pisa to Florence, then depart fromÂ Florence and travel South into the Chianti Region.
Visit the Medieval town of San Gimignano, a UNESCO world heritage site. Enjoy some free time to visit the village with its splendid squares, palaces, churches and the magnificent towers. Continue your day discovering the rustic area of the Chianti Classico.
Stop by a local winery and visit the cellar and vineyards. Get the chance to taste some local wine accompanied by a delicious Tuscan typical lunch consisting of pasta, cold meat, different type of cheeses and local pastries.
After lunch you will go to Siena and you will be lead through the narrow streets by a knowledgeable guide. See the main sights such as the imposing Cathedral and the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo.
You will end your extraordinary day with a visit to the marvellous Monteriggioni medieval fortress, before heading back to Florence.
Inclusions for Full-Day San Gimignano Siena And Chianti From Pisa
- Shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Guided Tour of Siena
- Visit of a famous wine estate
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Full-Day San Gimignano Siena And Chianti From Pisa
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup and drop-off from/to accommodation to shuttle meeting point in Pisa
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For Lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Please note: the tours in Russian and German are available ONLY during summer season (from March 15th to November 16th)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.