Full-Day Santo Domingo City Tour From Punta CanaWrite a Review
OverviewVisit the first city of the New World - Santo Domingo on this guided tour which takes you to all the major sites in the colonial city. Lunch will be provided as will a stop to the famous "Los Tres Ojos" caves.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourA visit to Dominican Republic is not complete without exploring Santo Domingo, the first city of the New World, and today the capital of the Dominican Republic.
Visit some of the most spectacular places of this rich colonial city including: Diego Colon’s Palace (Son of the conqueror) and headquarters of the conquerors for many years, The Holy Cathedral Maria the Minor, the Museum of the Royal Houses and the beacon dedicated to Christopher Colon.
You will enjoy lunch and 45 minutes of free time in the heart of the old city, where you can shop and explore on your own before your return to Bavaro. On your way home, there will be a stop at the famous “Los Tres Ojos” caves. This is a full day tour and involves traveling to and from Santo Domingo which is a three and a half hour drive each way.
Inclusions for Full-Day Santo Domingo City Tour From Punta Cana
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional art historian guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or bus
- Visit to the Colombus house
- Visit to the Amerca´s first Cathedral 500 years old
- Sightseeing monuments as Columbus Light House and others
- Lunch at the Atarazana
- Walking tour by the Colonial Zone
Exclusions for Full-Day Santo Domingo City Tour From Punta Cana
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.