Full-Day Santo Domingo City Tour From Punta Cana
OverviewImmerse yourself in the heritage of Santo Domingo on a full-day tour of the capital of the Dominican Republic. Discover the first city of the New World, see the first cathedral of the Americas, stroll down colonial streets, and much more!
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourGet ready to board a comfortable air-conditioned bus and immerse yourself in Dominican culture and heritage. On this tour you will rediscover the first city of the new world. Our expert tourist guide will take you over the first city of the Americas, learning historically-relevant facts of this modern-day metropolitan city.
Stroll down the Colonial Zone and observe monuments and museums. Pay homage to the First Cathedral of the Americas, birthplace of a fervent Catholic faith know as the Catedral Metropolitana Santa Mara de la Encarnacin .Stroll down Las Damas Street, the oldest back street not only in the Dominican Republic, but also in all of the Americas, Here you can see the largest amount of monuments in this area. Pass by The Museo de la Casas Reales, formerly the Governmental Palace. A walk across the Alczar de Coln takes visitors back to the era of the first Spanish conquistadors. The pedestrian street known as Atarazanas was the first commercial street in the Americas. Cool off and take a small break while watching a movie about one of the famous Pirate in a 4D cinema.
On the boardwalk of Santo Domingo you can appreciate the beauty of the Caribbean Sea and some modern buildings such as the Fine Arts Palace, National Theatre, Presidential Palace, and more. A nice lunch of typical Dominican food will be served in a prestigious restaurant.
Inclusions for Full-Day Santo Domingo City Tour From Punta Cana
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Full-Day Santo Domingo City Tour From Punta Cana
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Women must have shoulders and knees covered to enter the cathedral
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.