Full-day Scuba Diving At Cham Island From Hoi An
OverviewDive into the magical marine life of Cham Island, off the coast of Hoi An. This UNESCO Biosphere reserve is home to a stunning underwater world, featuring a huge variety of brightly colored coral, exotic fish and sea creatures.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Cham Island is a terrific place for travellers wanting to explore the magical sights beneath the water.
With its origins in 2002, Cham Island Diving Center has grown to be the most trusted diving and snorkeling company in Central Vietnam today. The UNESCO listed Cu Lao Cham Biosphere Reserve consists of 8 islands. The largest island is the only to be inhabited and is made up of tropical beaches, wild jungle and authentic fishing villages. Here, an underwater world of brilliant coral, fish and other sea life is waiting to be discovered. On the boat, we will enjoy a cup of tea or coffee and take a short practical diving knowledge course. Upon arrival at the island, we will discover the magic of scuba diving with a certified, Professional Association Diving Instructor (PADI). The diving and snorkeling sites around the islands range from coral gardens and reefs, to wild rock formations and underwater pinnacles. This makes Cham Island Diving Center perfect for all levels of recreational diving and snorkeling. Splash down into the beauty of the underwater world with us.
After an exciting time under water, we will continue to Chong beach for lunch. Here, we can relax on the beach and rest before returning to the mainland.
Inclusions for Full-day Scuba Diving At Cham Island From Hoi An
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Full diving gear
- Joined-in wooden boat (water, tea, coffee, light snack available on board)
- Entrance fees
- PADI insurance
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Exclusions for Full-day Scuba Diving At Cham Island From Hoi An
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 is required to book
This trip is not advised from October January due to the weather conditions.
Equipment needed for the excursion:
Sun cream, hat, flip flops or sandals, swimming suit, beach wear, towel, camera.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Hoi An City Bike Tour Including Cooking Class
- Hoi An Fishing Experience on the Cua Dai River
- Private Tour: My Son Day Trip from Hoi An
- Half-Day Hoi An Countryside Cycling Tour
- My Son Explorer Sunrise Tour from Hoi An by War Era Military Jeep
- Overnight Bho Hoong and Co Tu Explorer Tour by US Military Jeep
- Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thu Bon River Cruise
- Hoi An City Tour by Vespa