Full Day Sherry Wine Experience From Jerez
OverviewDiscover the secrets of Andalusian wine on this private sherry wine experience. Learn about sherry production vine-to-glass, and discover the tastiest sherry and tapas pairings. As birthplace of this ancient wine tradition, the city of Jerez is a destination to be enjoyed with the five senses. The tour concludes with a tour of city center.
Know More about this tourHead to the countryside to visit its vineyards and learn about an oenological tradition dating back more than 3,000 years. In this time, the region has developed its own distinctive elaboration method. The climate is ideally suited to three grape varietals: Palomino, used to make drier sherries, and Pedro Ximénez and Moscatel, both used for sweeter varieties. Uncover the mysteries of how these sherries are made, root to glass.
A truly unique wine, sherry is produced exclusively in Jerez, situated in a triangle of land formed by the towns of Jerez de la Frontera, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and El Puerto de Santa Maria. The landscapes versatility is reflected in the wide range of grapes grown here, each with its own distinctive character. You can easily find a sherry for every dish and every occasion.
Take a workshop on venencia, and learn to use one of the winerys most symbolic artifacts. Enjoy some sherry, then test your knowledge in a fun competition between the workshop participants. Venture into Jerez to admire its architectural heritage. Visit the Cathedral, the Alcazar, and the churches of the Reconquista in the medieval town center. Relax in Arenal and Plateros squares before exploring San Miguel and Santiagos vibrant squares, where bar terraces alternate with shops.
Inclusions for Full Day Sherry Wine Experience From Jerez
- Guided visit around a Vineyard with sherry wine tasting and tapas
- Small workshop to learn how to use a "Venencia" (instrument used to serve Sherry Wine)
- Guided visit in a Winery with Sherry wine tasting
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Full Day Sherry Wine Experience From Jerez
- Expenses not specified above
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.