Full Day Shore Excursion To Nice Eze And Monaco - Marseille
OverviewIn this full day private tour, visit one of the biggest French Riviera cities: Nice and start exploring the unique and scenic views of the medieval village of Eze. Afterwards you will go to Monaco and explore this beautiful old town built on a rock, full of history. There, admire the castle, or the Oceanographic museum, with aquarium and fishes. Discover Monte Carlo: be driven on the very famous Formula1 race track. Try your luck at the renowned Casino of Monaco. After, why not having a break in Cafe de Paris, where you can sit down and enjoy all beautiful cars.
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at 8:30am in the port of Cannes . Board your private vehicle and start your pleasant sightseeing tour to Nice. You will first explore the historical center called the Vieux Nice.
Afterwards, you will admire some beautiful views along the coast road to Eze. It is one of the many medieval villages in France, perched high up on a hill. Observe the small winding streets without cars, but with many cafes, restaurants and shops. At the top of the hill, you will find the ruins of an old castle and a beautiful exotic garden. On the way down, you will admire arts and have the opportunity to visit a beautiful little church if you want to. Here, your guide will take you to the Fragonard perfume factory where you will learn about perfume history and the process of creating good scents.
Monaco and Monte Carlo are next on the list. Visit the majestic castle where the Prince of Monaco and his family live. Stroll around in the beautiful capital with its large white cathedral. You will also see the Oceanographic museum, where Cousteau used to work. You will take a tour on the famous race track for Formula1.
Your final stop will be Monte Carlo where you will enjoy luxury and glamour, beautiful buildings and exclusive boutiques.
When your tour ends, your guide will drive you back to your original departure Adress.
Inclusions for Full Day Shore Excursion To Nice Eze And Monaco
- Fuel surcharge
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full Day Shore Excursion To Nice Eze And Monaco
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Lavender tour of Valensole, Moustiers Sainte Marie and Verdon from Marseille
- Small-Group Lavender Tour in the Luberon Villages of Lourmarin, Roussillon and Sault from Marseille
- Half Day Cruise: The Incredible History of the Phocaean City
- Small-Group Monte Cristo Sunset Snorkelling Tour from Marseille
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Small Group Bandol and Cassis Wine Tour with Tasting from Marseille
- Shore excursion : Small-Group Marseille Walking Tour including a Glass of Wine
- Electric Bike Rental in Marseille