Full Day Sightseeing Day Trip To Brussels From Amsterdam - Bruges
OverviewEnjoy one of Belgiums most incredible cities on this Brussels private day trip from Amsterdam. You will be picked up in Amsterdam and the drop off at the end of the day trip is also in Amsterdam.
Know More about this tourYou wil be picked up in a luxury Mercedes sedan or minivan with airconditioning by a professional driver from your hotel to begin your cultural Brussels tour. Stroll to the historical heart of medieval Brussels to discover an antique myriad of architecture in the Market Square. Discover significant sights like the picturesque Grand Place, the St Micheals Cathedral, to the cosmopolitan constructions of the Chinese Pavilion, the Japanese Tower and the Atomium, to see fascinating collections of Chinese and Japanese ceramics. Explore the throngs of antique shops in the Sablon district after passing the Royal Residence of Laeken, and then marvel at the fabulous facades of the Court of Justice and the Council of Ministers. Arrive at Jubilee Park to relish the sight of the Triumphal Arch and then return to the city center to conclude your comprehensive tour.
Inclusions for Full Day Sightseeing Day Trip To Brussels From Amsterdam
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes sedan/minivan
- Professional driver
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Full Day Sightseeing Day Trip To Brussels From Amsterdam
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customer can choose the time of start of the tour
Please provide us your departure time and pick up address
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Choco-Story: The Chocolate Museum in Bruges
- Bruges Historium Ticket with Audio Guide
- Bruges Historium Virtual Reality Experience with Optional Historium Ticket
- Bruges Historium and Groeninge Museum Entrance Tickets
- Bruges Historium All-Inclusive Package with Audio Guide
- Entrance Ticket to Salvador Dal Exhibition in Bruges
- Private Full-Day Canadian WW1 Somme Battlefield Tour from Bruges
- De Koninck Antwerp City Brewery Admission Ticket