Full Day Sightseeing Jaipur
OverviewA full day tour to one of the most beautiful cities in India, Jaipur, will surely give you a high. Jaipur is popularly known as the Pink City as it is majestically painted in pink. Its numerous attractions are charming enough to enchant even the jaded tourists. The city was the brainchild of the erstwhile maharajah Sawai Jai Singh II who built it in 1727 AD. Surprisingly Jaipur was established in accordance with Hindu Architectural principles called Vaastu. The royal palaces, majestic forts, unique monuments and colourful handicrafts of Jaipur have earned international fame for their richness and beauty.
Know More about this tour
Here is an enthusiastic tour of Jaipur, the majestic Pink City as it is called, to let you witness the undying charisma this old city possesses through its forts, palaces and ancient buildings.
Get picked up from your hotel at around 8:00 AM in the morning and get ready for the day.
Start exploring the hidden features of this royal city starting with a visit to Amber Fort, one of the famous tourist destinations of India. On the way back photoshoot moment of Jal Mahal.
Now its lunchtime!
Afterwards, proceed to enjoy the glimpses of the City Palace, the gateway to understand and to get amused at the architectural excellence Rajasthan has achieved during the ancient period.
Post which, you will visit the famous Jantar Mantar which is the largest historical observatory in India containing 19 instruments build of brass and stones.
After this, you will be heading to back in the hues of Hawa Mahal. Wind is the hero of this palace as the architectural nuances inside keep the presence of wind throughout.
With the fall of the evening, you will continue your tour to visit Birla Temple & Albert Hall Museum.
Tour ends with a ride back to your hotel!
Inclusions for Full Day Sightseeing Jaipur
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel, Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Transport by Sedan vehicle with AC
Exclusions for Full Day Sightseeing Jaipur
- Entrance fees
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Personal Expenses
- Monuments Entrance Fees / Camera Fees, Entrance Fees of National Park
- Other Activities
- Meal Expenses
- Air /Train / Bus Fare
- Drivers Tips
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions Subject to favorable weather conditions.If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A current valid passport and Visa are required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Ajmer and Pushkar from Jaipur to Udaipur
- Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra , Jaipur)
- India Golden Triangle Tours 6 Day with Private Budget
- Golden Triangle with Mumbai and Goa - 9 Day
- Private Jaipur Sightseeing Full-Day Tour
- Private Mandawa Tour from Jaipur to Bikaner
- Private Tour: Amber Fort and Jal Mahal Including Elephant Ride
- Private Day Trip to Samode and Khandela Including Lunch and Dinner