Full Day Sightseeing Tour In Kuala LumpurWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover major landmarks, such as the Petronas Tower, and go to the Batu Caves. A fascinating mix of architectural styles on a 7-hour tour of Kuala Lumpur. Marvel as an old-world character blends with a metropolis with future ambitions. Stop at major landmarks, such as the Petronas Tower, and go to the Batu Caves.
- Discover a mix of old and new and east and west in the architecture of KL
- Drive to the Hindu shrine at the Batu Caves
- Admire the magnificent steel façade and sky bridge of the Petronas Towers
- Enjoy some retail therapy at Central Market
- Stand before the National Monument in Lake Gardens
- Take an optional tour of the Royal Selangor Pewter Factory
- Taste fantastic food in Little India
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a comprehensive sightseeing tour of Kuala lumpur that explores the old and new, mix of cultures, and an astonishing range of architectural styles. See the Petronas Twin Towers with the world’s highest sky bridge, and marvel at the staggering 88-story structure with steel walls in a multifaceted style. Go to picturesque Lake Gardens to take photos of the green valleys. Admire the National Monument that commemorates Malaysia’s struggle during World War II. Look at the magnificent façade of the National Mosque, and discover a unique marriage of modern Islamic art and traditional elements.
See Kuala lumpur’s main railway station, built in a Moorish style that is reminiscent of a fairytale castle with colonnades, arches and spacious verandas. Then, go to the Chinese temple of Thean Hou, built in the classic mainland China style, and one of the oldest temples in South East Asia.
If you are more interested in shopping than sightseeing, you can omit any of these sights and journey into the depths of Central Market. Discover local art, unique souvenirs, and masterpieces in batik. Rummage in Chinese shops for cheap spices and gadgets. Go to Little India to find colorful saris and try some fantastic Indian food.
Next, drive to the Hindu shrine at the Batu Caves, dedicated to Lord Murugan via a magnificent 47-meter statue erected in his honor. Walk up the 272 stairs to the Temple Cave, filled with statues of Hindu gods and intricate paintings illuminated by holes in the ceiling. Take an optional tour of the Royal Selangor Pewter Factory and Visitor Centre, and explore the process of pewter manufacturing in the fascinating pewter museum on the factory premises.
Inclusions for Full Day Sightseeing Tour In Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English-speaking driver/guide
- 8-hour city tour
Exclusions for Full Day Sightseeing Tour In Kuala Lumpur
- Entrance fees
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 5 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 5 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.