Full Day Signature Safari Including Handpicked Countryside Adventure - Ko Samui
OverviewAdventure on Samui is never far away; unpaved roads, local temples and villages, surrounded by fruit plantations is the expected scenery during this full day outing. Special 4WD transportation is used to tackle this great journey into Samuis countryside.
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tour
Samui is perhaps best known for its relaxing influence with its beaches and magnificent resorts. Depart from your resort by 4-wheeled pick-up truck to explore the adventurous heart of Samui. Reach the inner heart of Koh Samui, filled with the most beautiful natural surroundings. Via unpaved paths but not an issue for our specialized means of transport where we pass a variety of plantations (e.g. rambutans, mangosteens, mangos and bananas are grown) before reaching our first stop of the day.
In the morning, head into the direction of Lamai to observe one of natures peculiar wonders; the Hin Ta Hin Yai translated as the Grandmother and Grandfather rocks shaped like male and female genitals, a popular fertility symbol. Ample time is reserved to take pictures of one of the islands most visited and recognizable spots. Located along the same beach, the famous Guan Yu Chinese shrine has been revered by many who call Samui their home; the importance of this shrine lies in the same line as the Big Buddha Temple. Like its larger brother (Phuket) on the other side of mainland Thailand, Samui has quite a number of rubber tree plantations. We walk around one of these plantations to see what it takes to get the rubber saps out of the tree before it is turned into consumer products.
Supporting the elephant in the most sustainable way is an important aspect of this day and the elephant camp we include in this tour does precisely that. Witness the amazing skills of the national animal of Thailand and the work that has been done to preserve one of Thailands national symbols. Walks along a local waterfall (depending on the time of the year) and visiting a local home where its residents live of the coconut business, half of the day has passed and time for an excellent lunch at a local restaurant. We move on after lunch to Ta Nim, also called the Secret Buddha Garden, located in a small valley and where various Buddha images are displayed in a well-kept garden.On the way back to the hotel, well stop and visit the Islands most memorable landmark, the Phra Yai (or Big Buddha), built in 1972. This colossal statue, that can be seen from afar, has been a major landmark and a point for devout residents to pay respect and pray for good health and fortune. A fitting end to an adventurous day that will leave great memories with you and your travel companions and we transfer you, of course, back to your hotel at around 4pm.
Inclusions for Full Day Signature Safari Including Handpicked Countryside Adventure
Lunch included on the beach
All taxes and service fees included
Tours and transfer from and to your Samui Hotel with driver and English speaking guide
Exclusions for Full Day Signature Safari Including Handpicked Countryside Adventure
Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast, and / or dinner) drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
Other activities on the island (to be paid on spot)
Accommodation on Koh Samui
Tips and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is only operated three times per week on joined basis with English speaking guide.
Tour is only operated with a minimum of 4 full paying guests.
The program is subject to change during unfavorable weather conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Koh Samui Airport to Hotel
- Koh Samui Airport Shared Departure Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: From Hotel to Koh Samui Airport by Car
- Day Trip to Ang Thong National Marine Park from Koh Samui
- Snorkel and Kayak Tour to Angthong Marine Park by Speed Boat from Koh Samui
- Koh Samui Island Tour including Lunch and Thai Massage