OverviewExperience the best of Sihanoukville in this informative private day trip. Delve into the local culture and lifestyle when you visit all main symbols city of Sihanoukville. Picnic Lunch with seafood combo, and taking a rest and swimming at Hawaii Beach sitting atop the rocky point at the north end of the beach
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourPick up from the ship then we transfer to the downtown of Sihanoukville, a small but pretty town home to beautiful beaches and pagodas. Visiting the symbol city of Sihanoukville. Golden Lions, Traffic Circle, Sokha Beach.
Conitnue your tour visit to the Krom Pagoda, also known as the Unthnean Pagoda. The complex is surrounded by five villages and offers impressive views over the ocean. Around the pagoda you will find many impressive stupas. Khmer architecture is marked by well-decorated Naga snakes on the rooftop of the pagoda and the four-faced God on top of most stupas.
Later, you will pause briefly at the war memorial to take photographs, before proceeding to Psa Leu market. Here you can browse local products including palm sugar, palm juice, fabrics, meat, poultry and fish. Picnic Lunch seafood combo, and taking a rest and swimming at Hawaii Beach sitting atop the rocky point at the north end of the beach
Transfer back to the ship and end of tour.
Inclusions for Full-Day Sihanoukville Shore Excursion
- Transportation with free pick up and drop off from your pier
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Port entry permission fee
- Coffee break and/or lunch (Asian or Western foods)
Exclusions for Full-Day Sihanoukville Shore Excursion
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.