Full Day Sintra - Cascais Tour From LisbonWrite a Review
From USD 394.61
OverviewVisit top attractions in the Sintra area on a guided tour from Lisbon. Admire UNESCO-listed Pena Palace, a major achievement of 19th-century Romanticism. Take a tour of Sintra, one of the most stunning spots in Portugal. Visit Pena palace, Cascais and Sintra Village, Boca do Inferno and Cabo da Roca. Customize the itinerary to your interests
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourSpend a day visiting Cascais and Sintra, the capital of 19th-century Romanticism and one of the most picturesque destinations in Portugal.
Grand architecture, ancient palaces, gardens, and centenary trees await you on this guided tour from Lisbon.
Pena Palace – one of the major expressions of 19th-century Romanticism in the world. The Palace is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the 7 Wonders of Portugal.
Sintra village – well known for its many 19th-century architectural treasures. The village has been listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
Castle of the Moors – taken by Christian forces from the Moors after the fall of Lisbon. The medieval castle was an important strategic point during the Reconquista, and classified as a National Monument, part of the Sintra Cultural Landscape, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Guincho Beach – known for its favorable surfing conditions. This is a popular beach for surfing, windsurfing, and kitesurfing.
Cascais and Estoril – former fishing villages that became royal getaways. Today they are among the most attractive destinations for the Portuguese and foreign elite thanks to an abundance of boutiques, restaurants, hotels, beaches, and much more.
Cabo da Roca – the most westerly point in continental Europe. From the clifftops, you’ll enjoy fantastic views of the beaches and the sea. From the road near the coast, you’ll have scenic views of the glamorous towns of Estoril and Cascais.
Inclusions for Full Day Sintra - Cascais Tour From Lisbon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full Day Sintra - Cascais Tour From Lisbon
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.