Full-Day Small-Group Bosphorus To Black Sea Cruise From Istanbul
OverviewEnjoy this amazing full day cruise of Bosphorus, and take the opportunity to visit some beautiful places. Visit the Dolmabache Palace, Bosphorus bridge, Asian hill, Pierre Loti hill, City walls. Enjoy a cable car ride and fantastic views of Bosphorus, then enjoy a buffet lunch on the boat as you relax and make your way toRumeli Fortress.Ideal for small groups limited to 15 travelers.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Start the day between 8am-8:30amwhere the driver will pick you up from the hotel and transfer youto the meeting point of the group and tour guide for the Bosphorus Cruise. Dolmabahce Palace was home to six Sultans from 1856, when it was first inhabited, up until the abolition of the Caliphate in 1924. Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the founder and first president of the Republic of Turkey, overshadowing Istanbul's traditional architecture is one of the world's largest suspension bridges, the Bosphorus Bridge, linking Europe and Asia. Then climb the Bosphorus side hill by bus for a magnificent view that embraces the Bosphorus and old Istanbul.Fly over by Cable Carand enjoy the beautiful view all the way down to the hill.Enjoy buffet lunch on the boat, moving on toRumeli Fortress(from the sea)the biggest fortification of Istanbul, thenon to The Black Seatoget the best shot where Bosphorus meets the Black Sea. Last stopAnadolu Kavagi is the northern tip of Bosphorus, tour ends 5:30pm were guests will be transferred back to their hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Small-Group Bosphorus To Black Sea Cruise From Istanbul
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Non Smoking air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Full-Day Small-Group Bosphorus To Black Sea Cruise From Istanbul
- Drinks at Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers who stay in hotels outside of the city center can be transferred to their hotels with an extra fee upon request
Not wheelchair accessible
Comfortable walking shoes
Dolmabahe Palace on Monday and Thursday will be closed and replaced with Kariye (St. Savior in Chora) Museum, Spice (Egyptian) Bazaar on Sunday replaced with Authentic Shops
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Traditional Boat Trip and Fener-Balat Areas Walking Tour
- Istanbul LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Admission Ticket
- 3 Day Cappadocia Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Private Arrival Transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport
- Private Tour: Masukiye, Sapanca, Kartepe Tour from Istanbul
- Hagia Sophia Museum Admission Ticket
- Private Tour: Secret Beauties of Istanbul Tour
- Best Sabiha Airport to Hotel Transfer