Full-Day Small Group Eco And Biking Tour To Hoa Lu And Tam Coc From Hanoi
OverviewEnjoy this eco day trip to Hoa Lu and Tam Coc from Hanoi and enjoy exploring both stunning nature as well as ancient history temple from the 10th century, take a sampan trip and cycle along rice-paddy fields. Stay close with the locals!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Hanoi 08:00am, your day tour begins by heading to your first destination, Hoa Lu, the capital of Vietnam in the 10th and 11th centuries.
When you arrive, after the 2.5-hour, 70-mile (120-km) journey, you will see the two main temples of the former royal city, the temple of Emperor Dinh and the temple of Emperor Le, hidden in the foothills of Den Mountain. Then explore the sites of the Outer Citadel, separated from the Inner Citadel by limestone mountains.
Continue your day trip to the village ofTam Coc for a lunch of Vietnamese cuisine, and then hop on a traditional sampan for a cruise along the Hoang Long River. Pass by the karst mountains carpeted in lush vegetation, and paddle into hidden caves to see geological formations. Next, trade in the boat for a bike for a cycling tour along quiet roads that take you through small villages and rice fields. See the rocky outcrops of Tam Coc-Bich Dong, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and then head back to the restaurant to refuel with a drink after the gentle, 1-hour bike ride, which covers a distance of about 3 miles (5 km).
After dropping off your bike, you'll be taken back to Hanoi, where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Full-Day Small Group Eco And Biking Tour To Hoa Lu And Tam Coc From Hanoi
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat trip
- Entrance fees
- Lunch of local cuisine
- Bicycle rental for 1 hour
Exclusions for Full-Day Small Group Eco And Biking Tour To Hoa Lu And Tam Coc From Hanoi
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.