Full-Day Small-Group Golf And Wine Tour In Cape Town
OverviewJoin this 10- to 12-hour golf, food, and wine experience during your stay in Cape Town. Enjoy a round of golf at one of the finest golf courses in South Africa, Clovelly Country Club. Eat fresh seafood at a local restaurant overlooking the Cape Peninsula. Finally, visit the beautiful Constantia Winelands for a wine tasting. This is a small-group tour limited to 12 travelers, and includes hotel pickup and drop-off, lunch, entrance fees, and a guide.
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourBegin this tour at 7am with pickup from your hotel in Cape Town. With a scenic drive, your guide will lead you to the Clovelly Country Club. Play 18 golf here with the option of either taking a caddy or a golf cart. Hire clubs are available should you require a set.
Enjoy full access to the clubhouse, locker rooms, and facilities. Have a drink after your round. This tour is suitable for all experience levels. Stop for lunch at Harbour House Restaurant in Kalk Bay for amazing sea views and fresh seafood.
Finally, visit the Groot Constantia for an afternoon wine tasting. Your tour will end with drop-off back at your hotel between 5pm and 7pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Small-Group Golf And Wine Tour In Cape Town
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or luxury sedan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Green fees
- Caddy/cart fees
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Wine tasting
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Full-Day Small-Group Golf And Wine Tour In Cape Town
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
At the time of booking, please advise if rental clubs are needed so that
Dress code is smart casual (golf attire)
Bring a spare change of comfortable clothes for after golf; shower facilities are available at the golf club
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Comfortable golf shoes are recommended
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 12 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Zip-Line, Cheetahs and Wine Adventure Tour from Cape Town
- Cape Town Super Saver: Cape Point Highlights Tour plus Wine Tasting in Stellenbosch
- Full Day Guided Safari from Cape Town
- 2-Day Cape Town Super Saver: Cape Peninsula and Boulders Beach Tour plus Stellenbosch Winelands Tasting Tour
- 4-Day Private Garden Route Meander Guided Tour from Cape Town
- Cape Town Helicopter Tour: Cape Peninsula, Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point