OverviewCruise the magnificent limestone karsts of Vietnam’s Halong Bay on a Full-day small group adventure tour from Hanoi. Climb aboard a Traditional Junk Boat and glide past Islets and Caves. Kayak or row Bamboo boats, and feast on a seafood lunch.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Special Offer
Know More about this tourEnjoy a Full-day cruise on board a Traditional junk boat and get a Unique Vietnamese experience among the stunning limestone karst mountains of the spectacular World Heritage listed site of Halong Bay. A UNESCO listed World Heritage site since 1994, Halong Bay means "Bay of the Descending Dragon". Legend has it that a long time ago when the Vietnamese were fighting off foreign invaders, the Gods sent a family of dragons to assist in the fight. During the battle the dragons spat out jewels that would later become the islands that now are scattered around the bay.
08:00: You will be picked up by tour guide and car from your hotel in Hanoi center. It’s a scenic drive to Halong Bay, passing Bac Ninh province, famous for its traditional folk singing. We will pass through green fields of rice.
En route stop at the Hong Ngoc Humanity Center, a handicraft outlet developed to provide support to communities in the area including people with disabilities. The handicrafts made at the center are available for you to purchase. At the shop, you can see disabled children are making arts and crafts. Have free time to choose the best quality collection of handicraft products in the north of Vietnam. Or a cup of traditional coffee for stretch your legs after long drive.
12:00: Arrive in Tuan Chau Tourist Wharf and climb aboard your cruise boat. The crew will welcome you with a refreshing drink.
12:15: Start your dreamy cruise through thousands of limestone karst mountains. Enjoy seafood lunch, served with traditional Vietnamese dishes on a private table. Vegetarian options are also available.
The cruise would stop at floating village area for taking Bamboo boat to visiting local fisherman village to understand the local life of fisherman in Halong Bay. Or taking the Kayaking to discover the limestone mountains in the bay of Halong.
Cruise the emerald waters, passing Dog Stone and the islet of Burning Incense (Printed on money note 200.000vnd), continue to the rock of Fighting Cock islands - The symbol of Halong Bay. Take a visit to the most beautiful cave of Halong Bay - Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung Cave) to see stunning stalagmite and stalactite formations.
Staff will then serve fresh fruits for an afternoon snack.
16:15: Cruise back to Tourist Wharf and transfer to the bus back to Hanoi with your guide and car.
20:00: Arrive in Hanoi and say goodbye to your guide and driver.
Inclusions for Full-Day Small Group Halong Bay Islands And Caves Tour With Seafood Lunch From Hanoi
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle or Mini Van
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cruise Halong Bay by traditional junk boat
- Deluxe seafood lunch
- Kayak or Sampan boat to visit and see the life of locals
- Entrance fee
- Local guide for your small group
Exclusions for Full-Day Small Group Halong Bay Islands And Caves Tour With Seafood Lunch From Hanoi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Private guide/car/driver is for more personal care service for long driver 175km (4 hour driving in Vietnam)
Sharing the cruise can help travelers save money
Private service to have the best arrangement of a private table for seafood lunch, Sampan boat or Kayak for comfort of the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.