Full-Day Small-Group Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Tour From Rome
OverviewTravel along the spectacular Amalfi Coast of Campania for 14-hours with a friendly and professional guide. Visit the charming towns of Positano and Amalfi. Get some free time in the picturesque town of Positano to stroll along the beach. Learn about life in the Roman Republic at the archaeological site of Pompeii. This small-group tour includes entrance fees, transport by air-conditioned minivan, hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel pickup included
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourDepart Rome and journey by 8-passenger minivan towards the Mediterranean Coast of Campania. Enjoyyour first views of the amazing Amalfi Coast and stop on the highway for breakfast.
Continue to the archaeological site of Pompeii and hear how the ancient Roman citywas buried under lava when the volcano of Vesuvius erupted in 79 AD.Follow your guide around the highlights of Pompeii and admire theremarkably preserved Roman ruins, includingthe food market, thermal baths and villas, as you learn more about life in Ancient Rome.
Next, head alongthe Amalfi Coast and stop for lunch in the picturesque seafronttown of Positano. After lunch, enjoyfree time to explore, stroll the beach, or shop for souvenirs, and marvel at how the town tumbles down the hill towards the bay.
The final stop of the day is the seaside villageofAmalfi, where you'll have free time to take in the sightsindependently.
Depart for Rome around5.30pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Small-Group Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Tour From Rome
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional driver
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full-Day Small-Group Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Tour From Rome
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience