OverviewExperience the perfect way to mix culture and relax: explore the archaeological site of Pompeii and continue your 8-hours tour with a wine tasting in a local vineyard located near mount Vesuvius.
- Excellent value for money
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourVisit one of the most important archaeological sites in the Campania Region, Pompeii, and then conclude your day with the unique flavour of the “Lachryma Christi” wine.
Travel by air-conditioned coach, accompanied by an English speaking authorized guide.
Beginning with the walking tour of Pompeii (entrance fee at own expense), you will explore the amazing remains of this extraordinary city, immortalized by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 A.D.
Pompeii is renowned all over the world for the exceptional relics, buildings and infrastructure of the site. It is so well-preserved because the city was buried under meters of ash and lava fragments. It enables visitors to have a glimpse of what it must have been like to have actually lived there.
After the walking tour, you will proceed to visit an enchanting property, found on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius. A short walk through the vineyards will be followed by a delicious lunch made with typical products found in the region. To accompany the meal guests will be able to sample the famous Lachryma Christi wine.
In the afternoon, you will return back to Sorrento.
Inclusions for Full Day Small Group Pompeii Tour From Sorrento With Local Wine Tasting
- Wine tasting
- Light Lunch
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotel only)
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Full Day Small Group Pompeii Tour From Sorrento With Local Wine Tasting
- Entrance fees in Pompeii
Itinerary:Sample Light Lunch and Wine Tasting Menu:
- salami, cheese, season vegetable and other typical products - tasting of 3 local wines: Lachryma Christi white, red and rose
- non-alcoholic drinks are available (fruit juice or coca cola)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.