OverviewEnjoy Romes incredible history on a full-day, shared tour by private minivan or minibus. Visit St. Peters Square, the Sistine Chapel, the Colosseum, the famous Spanish Steps, the Villa Borghese, and more. Make a total of 20 stops. With pickup and drop-off from your cruise terminal, youre guaranteed to not miss your boat. With a small-group tour limited to 15 people and your English-speaking driver, really take in the sights (and perhaps, make some new friends along the way).
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small-group tour
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourThis complete Rome tour begins at time of disembarkationjust outside your cruise exit at approximately 9am. Indulge in door-to-door service in one of our comfortable vehicles, equipped with air-conditioning and wifi. From there, your English-speaking driver will pickup the other passengers for the trip. (This may take approximately 30 minutes).
Then head straight to St. Peters Square. This historic area is located behind the walled Vatican City, the seat of the Catholic Church. See Michelangelos incomparable Sistine Chapel, the Basilica, as well as the massive plaza where thousands gather to hear the Pope speak. Next, visit the majestic Piazza Cavour, overlooking the Palace of Justice, home of the Supreme Court and Judicial Library. Then head over to the incredible, colorful Piazza di Spagna and its world famous Spanish Steps, where you can stop and soak in the full flavor of Roman life. Other 'must-see' spots on the tour include the Colosseum, the Villa Borghese with its lush gardens, as well as the sights, sounds, and smells of the open-air market at Campo Di Fiori.
You will have a full day of sightseeing, visiting the significant landmarks, statues, fountains, cobblestone streets, and churches spanning the entire spectrum of Roman history. Your driver can provide you with recommendations on where to purchase lunch, and will arrange a meeting time and location to resume the tour. At the end of your exhilarating journey, you can nap while the minivan returns you to the port in time for departure.
Return trip begins around 4pm, with arrival back to port by 5:30pm, allowing plenty of time for maximum exploring.
Inclusions for Full-Day Small-Group Sightseeing Tour Of Rome With Pickup From Civitavecchia Port
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
- Transport by private vehicle
- English-speaking driver
Exclusions for Full-Day Small-Group Sightseeing Tour Of Rome With Pickup From Civitavecchia Port
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- St. Peter's Square
- Piazza Cavour
- Piazza di Spagna
- Trinità dei Monti
- Pincio Hill (overlooking Piazza del Popolo for photos)
- Piazza del Popolo
- Villa Borghese
- Via Veneto
- Piazza Barberini
- Quirinale Palace
- Piazza Venezia
- Campidoglio (overlooking the Imperial Forum)
- Imperial Forum
- Circo Massimo
- Cavalieri di Malta
- Via Giulia
- Palazzo Farnese (French Embassy)
- Campo dei Fiori (famous artisan street )
- Piazza Navona
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants are free provided they do not occupy a seat
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. Entry may be refused if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Photography is welcome, we recommend bringing your camera
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bari - Saline Di Margherita Di Savoia - Gargano Peninsula
- Bari - Alberobello (Unesco World Heritage) - Polignano A Mare
- Bari - The Capital Of Puglia
- Matera (Unesco World Heritage) - Bari
- Gargano Peninsula
- Trani - Castel Del Monte Unesco World Heritage - Bari
- A Gourmet Tour In Valle D'Itria
- Alberobello 4 Hours Shore Excursion
- Matera (Unesco World Heritage) - Castel Del Monte (Unesco World Heritage)
- Egnazia, Polignano A Mare And Monopoli