Full-Day Small Group South Coast & Eyjafjallajokull Volcano Sights From Reykjavik
OverviewThis 10-hour Superjeep tour takes you from Reykjavik to explore various parts of south Iceland.See diverse landscape of lush farmland, glaciers, dramatic sandy coastline and striking waterfalls. High bird cliffs will satisfy you if you're a birdwatcher. If you're a history buff, enjoy old fishing villages along the coast.The main 4X4 Superjeeps/vehicles operated by Team Superjeep are Land Rover Defenders. All modified with big 40-inch wheels ready for the mighty challenge tours offer every day, all year round! The jeeps are equipped with extra fold down step for easy accessibility, luxurious leather seats, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, GPS, first-aid kit, trackwell and other sorts of security equipment.You and your small group (2 to 6 people per vehicle with a maximum of 15 per booking) will partner with experienced driving guides who know how to run the big cars in the wilderness andhighways of Iceland.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourAfter departing at 8:30am from Reykjavik, the full-day tour's guides will take you to areasthat were the most affected by the 2010 eruption of the now dormant Eyjafjallajkull volcano.
You will see the beautiful Seljalandsfoss waterfall, behind which a path allows you to walk, followed by the mighty Skgafoss waterfall; walk and drive on black sand beaches pounded by the Atlantic surf and see the bird cliffs that surround the quaint coastal village of Vk, which is teeming with life in spring and summer.
On the way home, drive past the greenhouse town of Hverageri, a place named after the area's abundant geothermal activity, which allows the locals to grow all kinds of plants and produce greenhouses.
The sights on the Iceland south shore tour are impressive, and exploring them in a Superjeep makes the experience even more memorable.
South Coast & Eyjafjallajkull tour highlights:
- Black sand beaches
- Bird cliffs
- Skgafoss & Seljalandsfoss waterfalls
- Eyjafjallajkull sights
- Urriafoss waterfall
- Small coastal villages
Inclusions for Full-Day Small Group South Coast & Eyjafjallajokull Volcano Sights From Reykjavik
- Local taxes
- National park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Small Group South Coast & Eyjafjallajokull Volcano Sights From Reykjavik
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 2 people required per booking
Maximum is 15 people per booking (6 people per vehicle)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sea-Fishing Tour from Reykjavik
- Extended Golden Circle Tour from Reykjavik
- Golden Circle Day Trip Including Touch-Screen Multi-Language Audio Guide from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to Iceland's Beautiful South Coast from Reykjavik
- 'Underworld' Lava Caving and ATV Quad Adventure from Reykjavik
- Golden Circle Super-Jeep Tour and Snowmobiling