Full-day Small-Group St Tropez And Port Grimaud From Monaco - Nice
OverviewEnjoy this private full day tour along beautiful French Riviera mountains and several vineyards. Visit Port Grimaud little village that is often compared to Venice. Then go to the glamorous St Tropez, where you will observe a mixture of culture, jet-set life and sunbathing. Could it be better?
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter being picked up at your location in Monaco, just relax and enjoy your comfortable ride. You will pass a wonderful mountain range, all red, big and powerful. You will see great views on the French Riviera roads, on your way to St Tropez.
First, your guide will take you to Port Grimaud, a village built up in the water. Here you can admire the low houses made of different colors, while strolling in the narrow streets and bridges. There is a nice little church and observation tower in the village, as well as numerous cafes and restaurants or souvenir shops if desired. A truly unique place!
Afterwards, continue your journey to the well-renown St Tropez. Take a beautiful beach road that will make you want to jump into the blue sea for a swim. Once in the city, you will be greeted by a harbor full of all kinds of boats, both big and small. Observe the various artists exhibiting along the harbor. There are plenty of cafes and glass stands, as well as restaurants and boutiques. If you want to walk a bit, you can take a stroll up to the hill behind the village, where you will discover some ancient ruins and enjoy stunning views of the landscape. Of course, you can also head to the beach - see if you can spot a celebrity here.
The tour concludes with a drive back to Monacoand drop-off at your accommodation.
Inclusions for Full-day Small-Group St Tropez And Port Grimaud From Monaco
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Professional driver/guide
Exclusions for Full-day Small-Group St Tropez And Port Grimaud From Monaco
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Parasailing in Nice
- Full-Day Small-Group St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice
- Full Day Trip to Eze, Monaco and Monte-Carlo from Nice
- Small Group Full Day Trip to St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice
- Nice Bar Crawl and Clubbing
- Small-group French Cooking Experience in Saint-Jeannet
- Small Group Full-Day Trip to French Riviera Highlights from Nice
- NiceCar Self-Guided Riviera Tour with 1-Hour Paddleboarding