Full-Day Small Group Tour Of Hanoi City
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel between 8 and 8:30am by your guide and driver. First, visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of his final resting place. Next door is Ho Chi Minh’s former house on stilts and to one side of the mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049. Continue on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West Lake, one of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, you will visit the pottery village of Bat Trang.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, you’ll proceed to the Ethnology Museum. Next, visit the Temple of Literature and Vietnam’s first university which was constructed in 1070. Here, the gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. See the peaceful waters of Hoan Kiem Lake and the beauty of Ngoc Son Temple. Journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter where you will have the opportunity to shop and explore before being transported back to your hotel at approximately 4pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Small Group Tour Of Hanoi City
- Air-conditioned car/van for hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoan Kiem District, Old Quarter, Hanoi City
- All entrance fees
- Lunch with traditional Vietnamese food
- English-speaking guide
- Government Tax and Service Charge
Exclusions for Full-Day Small Group Tour Of Hanoi City
- Beverages and other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Explore The South 2 days 1 night Private tour
- Dragon Legend Halong Bay 3-Day-2-Night Cruise from Hanoi
- Private 7 days discover Mountain Culture Lowland culture Pu Luong and Ninh Binh
- Mua Cave and Tam Coc full day tour from Hanoi - Small Group Tour
- Full Day Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave -Small Group with Biking, Cruising , Hiking
- Private Tour: The True Essence of Hanoi
- Hanoi After Dark: Private Street food, Drinks & Stories Tour
- ROSA MOTORBIKE TOUR BY NIGHT