Full Day Small Group Tour To Pig Beach By Power Boat - Nassau
OverviewWelcome to the hottest new activity to hit the shores of Nassau Bahamas. 5 Incredible island stops in one amazing day! Your journey will take you a full 150 plus nautical miles, round trip by power boat into the depths of tranquility, excitement and overwhelming adventure. You will experience wildlife up close swimming with sharks, and of course the main event, swim with the pigs!Along the journey, you will also enjoy a water sightseeing tour of the Exuma cays hidden away in a secluded paradise of crystal clear turquoise ocean.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourEnjoy a full day at exploring the beautiful sea and of course swim with pigs!
Your itinerary will include:
- Power boat ride to Exuma Cays at 8:40am
- Sightseeing & water tour through Exuma Cays 1 hour 10 minutes
- Island 1: See iguanas and feeding interaction
- Island 2 - Swimming With Pigs @ Big Major Cay 45 minutes
- Island 3 -Lunch at Scorpios Local Restaurant in Blackpoint Exuma 1 hour
- Island 4 - Swim with sharks @compass cay - 30 minutes
Inclusions for Full Day Small Group Tour To Pig Beach By Power Boat
- Local taxes
- Landing and facility fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
Exclusions for Full Day Small Group Tour To Pig Beach By Power Boat
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and Drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum age is 5 years
Please note that this is a Long Distance Safari by sea.Trip is not suitable for toddlers, infants, nursing, pregnant or persons with recent back injuries, athletic ailments elderly persons with limited mobility issues or similar.
Please remember to bring towels and sun block.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Island Hopping Tours
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Swim Snorkel Relax Charter
- Nassau Shore Excursion: Bob Marley Resort with transfers & lunch
- Small-Group Jet Boat Escape to Margaritaville in Nassau
- Scooter or ATV Tour of Nassau
- 3-Hour Cultural Scavenger Hunt and Game Tour in Nassau
- Bahamas Culture Tour from Nassau Including Rum Cake