Full Day Small Group Xi'an Essential Tour - Xian
OverviewWith no time-consuming shopping stop, spend full day on this small group tour with a knowledgeable local guide, visit Xians top attraction of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the most complete Ancient City Wall in China, and the city central landmark of Bell & Drum Tower Square.
Know More about this tourAt approx. 8:00 - 8:30 am, the tour guide will meet you at your hotel lobby to start the trip. It takes around 1 hour driving to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum.
Upon arrival, follow your guide to visit the three pits (1 Pit, 2 Pit and 3 Pit tagged in the order of their discoveries) in the Terracotta Army Museum, see altogether 7,000 life-size pottery soldiers, horses, chariots and weapons arranged in battle formations symbolically, guarding the tomb of Emperor Qin Shi Huang. This is a sight not to be missed by any visitors to China.
To meet different dietetic requirements, the guide will give you suggestions and leave you 1 hour to have lunch on your own. Later continue sightseeing to the City Wall in downtown area, climb up and walk along ancient wall, or take a bicycle riding at your own cost to gain an interesting experience.
Afterwards, follow your guide to walk around the Square of Bell & Drum Tower, view the outstanding ancient architecture and take amazing photos. This tour ends at the Bell Tower Area, there you may continue sightseeing to nearby sites or return to hotel by yourself, the guide is always glad to give you suggestions.
Inclusions for Full Day Small Group Xi'an Essential Tour
- Small group day tour
- Air-conditioned van or bus
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance tickets
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Downtown hotel pickup
Exclusions for Full Day Small Group Xi'an Essential Tour
- Lunch on your own
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Small group tour with no more than 8 travelers. For a booking of more than 8 travelers, private service will be provided
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine