OverviewEnjoy a speedboat ride from Koh Lanta to the southern twin islands of Koh Rok Nai and Koh Rok Nok with white and fine sandy beaches. Snorkel in the crescent-shaped bay which is surrounded by both hard and soft coral reefs and walk on the beautiful beach of Ao Man Sai.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourGet a convenient pickup service directly from your hotel starting at 7:30am. Meet the boat crew at Lanta Old Town Pier and embark the brand new speed boat with 4 strokes which will bring you over to the first snorkelling spot at Koh Rok Nok. On the way you will pass by an old village of sea gypsies and you will see the light house at Ta Noad Cape on the southern tip of Lanta Island.
After a 50-minute boat ride you will reach the first destination at Koh Rok Nok. A member of the crew will give you a short safety briefing and tell you about the points of interest and marine life. It is then time that you carry the provided fins and snorkel equipment to the back area of the boat from where you can start swimming and snorkelling in the open water. Get close to the magical underwater world and discover some beautiful tropical corals and marine life. Your guide will be ready at any time to ensure you can reach them if you need assistance.
After a plenty of water activities you will move on to Koh Rok Nai for lunch. Feast on a sumptuous Thai buffet in shady dining area at noon, including water, soft drinks, fruit juice, fresh fruits and snacks. After lunch, you can walk around on the island, trek to the viewpoint or lay down on the beach at your leisure. Continue to Marn Sai Bay, a site between Koh Rok Nok and Koh Rok Nai, for more open water snorkeling and swimming. The last site before heading back to Lanta is Koh Rok Waterfall. As soon as you arrive at Lanta Old Town Pier, the driver will bring you back to your hotel safely after a wonderful day trip.
Koh Rok is part of the National Park consisting of two tiny islands, Koh Rok Nok, and Koh Rok Nai. The islands are situated about 250m apart, and are separated by a crescent-shaped bay and surrounded by both hard and soft coral reefs. They are uninhabited with the exception of the National Park ranger station with public tourist facilities such as camping area and toilets. You will even find a small shop selling items but it is very limited in terms of goods.
- 07:30 - 08:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
- 08:00 - 08:30: Meet the boat crew at Lanta Old Town Pier
- 08:30 - 09:30: Cruise by speed boat with 4 engines to Koh Rok
- 09:30 - 10:30: Open water snorkeling in the Koh Rok Nok Bay
- 10:30 - 11:30: Swimming at Lak Ket Siam
- 11:40 - 12:00: Sightseeing at Hat Ao Man Sai near the park ranger office
- 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy a sumptuous seafood lunch with delicious Thai food at the beach
- 13:00 - 14:00: Relax, sunbath & walk around the island
- 14:00 - 14:30: Hike to the viewpoint
- 14:30 - 15:20: Snorkel at Hin Ngam Bay where you can spot sea turtles & moray eels
- 15:20 - 15:30: Visit the Koh Rok Waterfall
- 15:30 - 16:30: Cruise back to Koh Lanta
- 16:30 - 17:00: Transfer back to hotel on Lanta
Inclusions for Full-Day Snorkel Tour To Koh Rok By Speedboat From Koh Lanta
- Thai buffet lunch at the beach of Koh Rok Nok
- Soft drink and seasonal fruits
- Snorkel masks, fins and life jackets
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Round-trip hotel transfers from the entire Lanta Island
- National Park entrance fee
Exclusions for Full-Day Snorkel Tour To Koh Rok By Speedboat From Koh Lanta
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily. There are no piers on the islands.
Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
Expect to get a bit wet on a speed boat during the tour.
Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions.
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
Minimum age is 2 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- 4 Island Tour To Emerald Cave At Koh Mook By Big Boat From Koh Lanta
- Island Hopping Tour To Koh Chuek, Koh Kradan, Koh Mook And Koh Mah By Speedboat From Koh Lanta
- Koh Lanta To Phuket By High Speed Ferry
- Koh Lanta To Ao Nang By High Speed Ferry
- Day Trip To Koh Ngai By Big Boat From Koh Lanta Including Snorkeling And Kayaking
- Snorkeling Day Tour With Professional Guide In Ko Lanta
- 4 Island Tour To Koh Chuak - Koh Mook - Koh Ngai And Koh Maa By Longtail Boat From Koh Lanta
- Koh Lanta To Railay Beach By High Speed Ferry