Get a convenient pickup service directly from your hotel starting at 7:30am. Meet the boat crew at Lanta Old Town Pier and embark the brand new speed boat with 4 strokes which will bring you over to the first snorkelling spot at Koh Rok Nok. On the way you will pass by an old village of sea gypsies and you will see the light house at Ta Noad Cape on the southern tip of Lanta Island.
After a 50-minute boat ride you will reach the first destination at Koh Rok Nok. A member of the crew will give you a short safety briefing and tell you about the points of interest and marine life. It is then time that you carry the provided fins and snorkel equipment to the back area of the boat from where you can start swimming and snorkelling in the open water. Get close to the magical underwater world and discover some beautiful tropical corals and marine life. Your guide will be ready at any time to ensure you can reach them if you need assistance.
After a plenty of water activities you will move on to Koh Rok Nai for lunch. Feast on a sumptuous Thai buffet in shady dining area at noon, including water, soft drinks, fruit juice, fresh fruits and snacks. After lunch, you can walk around on the island, trek to the viewpoint or lay down on the beach at your leisure. Continue to Marn Sai Bay, a site between Koh Rok Nok and Koh Rok Nai, for more open water snorkeling and swimming. The last site before heading back to Lanta is Koh Rok Waterfall. As soon as you arrive at Lanta Old Town Pier, the driver will bring you back to your hotel safely after a wonderful day trip.
Koh Rok is part of the National Park consisting of two tiny islands, Koh Rok Nok, and Koh Rok Nai. The islands are situated about 250m apart, and are separated by a crescent-shaped bay and surrounded by both hard and soft coral reefs. They are uninhabited with the exception of the National Park ranger station with public tourist facilities such as camping area and toilets. You will even find a small shop selling items but it is very limited in terms of goods.
- 07:30 - 08:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
- 08:00 - 08:30: Meet the boat crew at Lanta Old Town Pier
- 08:30 - 09:30: Cruise by speed boat with 4 engines to Koh Rok
- 09:30 - 10:30: Open water snorkeling in the Koh Rok Nok Bay
- 10:30 - 11:30: Swimming at Lak Ket Siam
- 11:40 - 12:00: Sightseeing at Hat Ao Man Sai near the park ranger office
- 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy a sumptuous seafood lunch with delicious Thai food at the beach
- 13:00 - 14:00: Relax, sunbath & walk around the island
- 14:00 - 14:30: Hike to the viewpoint
- 14:30 - 15:20: Snorkel at Hin Ngam Bay where you can spot sea turtles & moray eels
- 15:20 - 15:30: Visit the Koh Rok Waterfall
- 15:30 - 16:30: Cruise back to Koh Lanta
- 16:30 - 17:00: Transfer back to hotel on Lanta