OverviewCham Island is a terrific place for travellers wanting to explore magical sights beneath the water. An underwater world of brilliant coral, colorful fish and sea creatures is waiting to be discovered. Spend a relaxing day snorkeling the crystal clear water, swimming and sunbathing on a secluded beach.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYour tour will begin with a departure for Cham Island - Hoi An Global Biosphere Reserve. Here the sea has colorful shells and stones and twinkling coral reefs creating fanciful underwater gardens with hundreds of millions of species of fish and tropical sea-creatures. On the island, there is a rich eco-system of different species, including precious birds such as Yen (swallow). You will enjoy the fresh atmosphere of the sea with clean white sand, cool water and beautiful scenery and get the chance to view the daily activities of the residents in the fishing village. Cham Island has also been a trading port of Cham’s Kings and foreign countries and is recorded in many historical books of Viet Nam
Arrive in the islands, snorkeling on coral reef (MPA) and sightseeing of the islands. Transfer to Bai Chong beach (or stay on board and go snorkeling at a second site). Enjoy a Vietnamese seafood lunch in Cham jungle restaurant. Enjoy the beach, hammock time, swimming & extra snorkeling on beach (masks, snorkels & guide as disposal); visit the local fishing villages & discover island life by walking through the mountain or boat cruising with a guide. Return to mainland.
Inclusions for Full-day Snorkeling In Cham Island From Da Nang
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Full snorkeling gears
- Shared wooden boat transfers (water, tea, coffee, light snack available on board)
- All the fees for the island: Marine Protected Area (MPA) fee, Bai Chong fee & Cham Island fee
- PADI insurance
- English speaking tour-guide (other languages available upon request)
Exclusions for Full-day Snorkeling In Cham Island From Da Nang
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This trip is not advised from October – January due to the weather conditions
Equipment needed for the excursion:
Sun cream, hat, flip flops or sandals, swimming suit, beach wear, towel, camera
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.