Pick up from your hotel and transfer to our departure lounge calledRoyal Phuket Marina (RPM)
Departure from Royal Phuket Marina (RPM)
Swimming, sightseeing, relaxing on the beach Maya Bay
Sightseeing, swimming and snorkeling at Phi Phi Ley
Great swimming in some of the clearest waters in the world at the Amazing Pileh Lagoon
(Loh Samah; Pileh Lagoon; Viking Cave)
Snorkeling at the Phi Phi Don, sighseeing Monkey beach
Lunch at the restaurant on Phi Phi Don
Visiting, swimming, relaxing on the beach of Bamboo Island or Rang Yai Island (depending from the tide)
Departure back to Phuket
Arrival to Royal Phuket Marina and transfer back to the hotel
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 9 Hrs
Departure Time :
07:30-08:00 Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
your hotel in Phuket
Return Details :
your hotel in Phuket
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Phi Phi Islands is one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea region. Phi Phi Island is currently one of the worlds main snorkeling and diving destinations for tourists
Know More about this tour
- Soft drinks, water, fresh fruits on board; , Lunch (western &thai food, seafood); , Snorkeling equipment & Life Jacket; , National Park fees;, Speaking Guide Fee;, transfers by Speedboat; , Round Trip transfer by comfortable Minibus; , Life Insurance
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
-The tour program can be change, depending on tide and weather conditions.
-Senior citizen and child under 4 years of age are not recommended.
-Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Do not take any unnecessary belonging or high valuables during the trip as the company will not take any responsibility for any loss or damage.