Full-Day Snowshoeing In High Tatras With Local Mountain Guide From Poprad
OverviewSlovakia offers many great places for snow-shoeing. Booking this day tour will take you to untouched places of northern Slovakia mountains. Your local guide will show and suggest nice spots to you.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at your Poprad accommodation at 9am for your full-day snowshoeing experience in Slovakias High Tatras. Receive instructions from your guide on how to use the snowshoes and how preserve body energy.
Visit a fully-equipped mountain hut for refreshments (not included in price).
Inclusions for Full-Day Snowshoeing In High Tatras With Local Mountain Guide From Poprad
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Snowshoeing In High Tatras With Local Mountain Guide From Poprad
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 12 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.