Full-Day Son Tra Peninsula By Motorbike From Da Nang
OverviewTour around Da Nang in the most authentic Vietnamese fashion, by motorbike. Choose from being comfortably escorted behind our careful driver or sitting in the driver's seat of your own motorbike (with a Vietnamese license). Ride to a wide variety of Da Nangs best attractions including Thuan Phuoc bridge (Vietnams longest suspension bridge), Son Tra Peninsulas Monkey Mountain, Ling Ung Pagoda and the 67 meter Lady Buddha statue that resides there, the secluded beach of Bai But, Dong Dinh museum and a traditional fishing village.
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
The journey to the Son Tra Peninsula from the central city of Da Nang is 10 kilometers to the North-East from the hotel, we will take a motorbike to the Thuan Phuoc Bridge, the largest suspension bridge in Vietnam, which connects Da Nang's city center with the urban district of Son Tra. Next, we will start to ascend Monkey Mountain to discover its delights, including Ban Co Peak with its panoramic view of Da Nang City. We will then keep on moving up until we get to the unique banyan tree. This over-1000-years-old banyan tree on Da Nangs Son Tra Peninsula has attracted local residents and visitors due to its impressive size and age.
After enjoying the sights and views, we will leave for Linh Ung Pagoda, which features the tallest Buddha statue in Vietnam, at 69 meters. We will move on to have lunch at the lovely secluded beach area and then to Dong Dinh Museum. We will continue our descent, stopping on the way at a great place to take pictures, the local fishing village, which is well-known for making fish sauce. It is very famous for many types of Mam (salted fish) such as Mam Nem (a type of fish sauce, made from small fish or small shrimps), a sauce made of fermented fish and powerfully pungent, similar toshrimp paste and Mam Ruoc ("fermented shrimp paste"). It is primarily made from finely crushedshrimporkrillmixed with salt, and then fermented for several weeks. The villages mam ruoc, in particular, is very popular with the citys people. Mam products are an indispensable dipping sauce with the daily meals of residents in the central region.
Inclusions for Full-Day Son Tra Peninsula By Motorbike From Da Nang
- Motorbike + Fuel
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking professional guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel Insurance
Exclusions for Full-Day Son Tra Peninsula By Motorbike From Da Nang
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal & motorbike insurance (for motorbike accident)
- Damages to motorbikes
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Foreigners in Vietnam are allowed to drive a motorbike only with a valid Vietnamese drivers license; by purchasing this tour, you should be aware of and abide by Vietnam law
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Guides who speak languages other than English are available on request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.