Full-Day Son Tra Peninsula By Motorbike From Da NangWrite a Review
OverviewTour around Da Nang in the most authentic Vietnamese fashion, by motorbike. Choose from being comfortably escorted behind our careful driver or sitting in the driver's seat of your own motorbike (with a Vietnamese license). Ride to a wide variety of Da Nangs best attractions including Thuan Phuoc bridge (Vietnams longest suspension bridge), Son Tra Peninsulas Monkey Mountain, Ling Ung Pagoda and the 67 meter Lady Buddha statue that resides there, the secluded beach of Bai But, Dong Dinh museum and a traditional fishing village.
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour Da Nang motorbike tour starts with the journey to the Son Tra Peninsula, home to Monkey Mountain, 6 miles (10 km) northeast of the city center. Ride to the Thuan Phuoc Bridge, one of the most important additions to Da Nang's transit system, connecting the city to the urban district of Son Tra.
Next, you'll start to ascend Monkey Mountain to discover its sights, including Ban Co (chess board) with its panoramic view of Da Nang. Keep moving up until you get to the banyan tree, more than 1,000 years old and known for its impressive size. After about one hour of enjoying these views, head for Linh Ung Pagoda, which features the Lady Buddha, the tallest Buddha statue in Vietnam.
Next, have lunch at the secluded beach area of Bai But, and then head to Dong Dinh Museum. You’ll continue your descent, stopping on the way to take pictures and visiting a local fishing village known for the types of mam (salted fish) it produces, such as mam nem (a type of fish sauce, made from small fish or shrimp) and mam ruoc (fermented shrimp paste). The mam ruoc, in particular, is very popular with locals; these dipping sauces are a vital part of daily meals in central Vietnam.
Your tour ends after your visit to the village.
Inclusions for Full-Day Son Tra Peninsula By Motorbike From Da Nang
- All necessary equipment, safety equipment, and rain gear
- Entrance fees, ferry crossings, and permits
- Bottled drinking water
Exclusions for Full-Day Son Tra Peninsula By Motorbike From Da Nang
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal and motorbike insurance (for motorbike accident)
- Damages to motorbike
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Foreigners in Vietnam are allowed to drive a motorbike only with a valid Vietnamese driver’s license; by purchasing this tour, you should be aware of and abide by Vietnam law
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Guides who speak languages other than English are available on request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.