Full-Day Soufrière Excursion
OverviewFrom a beautiful lush botanical garden with a backdrop of an amazing diamond waterfall, to the sulfuric scent of a raging volcano, you will have an amazing experience in Soufriere. Take a stairway that leads almost to heaven with the Tet Paul Nature trail, with amazing views. Experience an age-defying mud bath and visit the majestic Toraille Waterfall. To end it off, settle down for a sample of St Lucian cuisine at a local restaurant.
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourThis Soufrire tour is like none other; start off from your port of entry or your St Lucia hotel, where you will journey along the west coast through some of St Lucia's very own small rustic villages. Enjoy stops of your choosing, including various opportunities for photos. From arts and craft to snake charmers, you will get to experience a lot of local vendors and purchase trinkets along this journey. You will have the opportunity to sample some of St Lucia's finest rums and some local hot cassava bread. The drive takes you down to Soufrire, the former french capital of St Lucia, where the beautiful towering Pitons will come into view. The first stop will be at the Botanical Gardens coupled with the Diamond Waterfall.
From there, you will head to the raging volcano which looms 1000 feet over Soufrire. Enjoy an informative tour of the volcano, then relax in an age-defying hot sulfur mud bath with great skin exfoliation. Travel to the Tet Paul nature trail, with its beautiful view of the majestic pitons From there, you will head over to Toraille Waterfall with its cool flowing waters from the rainforest. The tour will end with lunch at a local restaurant before you are returned to your St Lucia hotel or cruise port.
Inclusions for Full-Day Soufrière Excursion
- Cold towel service
- Fresh fruits
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Soufrière Excursion
- Entrance fees ($33.00 US) per person to do all attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions
It is recommended that you bring a camera, cash and change of clothing
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.