Full-Day St Maarten Catamaran Charter - Philipsburg
OverviewExperience a 6-hour charter from St Martin and take in the sights from the water. Visit select spots of your choice, including Marigot Marina Royale, French Nature reserve or Maho Beach. Food and drinks, snorkel equipment and a captain are included in this activity.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free snacks included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourMeet your captain and charter at either Dock Maarten or the Yacht Club for your 6-hour charter at 10am. As you arrive, the captain gives you a weather update and helps organize your day. This tour is customizable for your group. Cruise through the Simpson Bay Lagoon with views of limitless mega yachts and beautiful marinas.
A quick cruise towards the French side of the lagoon and you are in Marigot Marina Royale. A stop for pictures is essential at the Marigot seaside.
Visit the French Nature reserve near the island of St Maarten. Enjoy the floating bar or more snorkeling in Creole Rock or Green Key. If Anguilla is your choice, then Sandy Island is a must for snorkeling, or dive from the rock at Little Bay.
After snorkeling around, eat a few mini sandwiches and a cold beer or a gin and tonic. There is enough space onboard so you can just relax and sunbathe. Have a barbequeued, buffet-style lunch. Stop at Maho Beach on the way back to your departure point, where you will arrive at about 4pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day St Maarten Catamaran Charter
- Captain and first mate
- Ipod music system onboard
- National Park fees
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Live commentary on board
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Full-Day St Maarten Catamaran Charter
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel additional charge for boat applies to charters going to St. Barths, Anquilla, or Saba (approx. $150)
- Port fees apply to visits to Anquilla, St. Barths, or Saba ($20 per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Sea conditions may limit choice of destinations
It is recommended to bring: sun lotion, towels, sunglasses, and a windbreaker
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hover Board and Beach
- St Maarten Snorkeling Tour
- Philipsburg Foodie Walking Tour
- Soualiga Sky Explorer and Museum
- Soualiga Sky Explorer and Flying Dutchman
- Soualiga Sky Explorer Flying Dutchman and Schooner Ride
- Soualiga Sky Explorer Flying Dutchman Schooner Ride and Sentry Hill Zip Line
- Soualiga Sky Explorer and Schooner Ride