Full-Day St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: City Tour Including Peterhof And Early Admission To Hermitage Museum - Saint PetersburgWrite a Review
This 12-hour tour requires a lot of walking and doesn't waste a minute of time in St. Petersburg. See Catherine's palace with the world-famous Ammber room, the magnificent fountain park of Peterhof as well as have tours of the Hermitage museum and the Church on the Spilt Blood. You will also have a hydrofoil ride and a city tour during the day.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tour
Your guide will meet you at the cruise port directly holding a sign with your name and will walk you to your car where your private driver is waiting. Your driver will take you straight to the city center while you are having a city tour on your way. Your guide will tell you about the history of the foundation of St. Petersburg as well as its cultural significance and modern day life. You will stop to take pictures at the most well-known sites of the city and your guide will advise on the best spots for taking pictures.
Next you will go to the famous Hermitage museum, which houses over 3 million works of art. Here you will have a tour focusing on the gems of the collection, enjoying early admission to the Hermitage and entering the museum before it officially opens for public.
Then you will take a hydrofoil and ride to Peterhof, one of the most beautiful summer residencies of the royal family where you can take a walk and relax after your visit to the Hermitage. Your car will take you to Pushkin where you will have a tour of Catherine's Palace and a walk through the splendid gala rooms. Here you can also have lunch in Pushkin at a local cafe (at own expense).
Back in St. Petersburg, you will end your day with a tour of the Church on the Spilt Blood or St. Isaac's Cathedral, whichever you prefer. Depending on traffic and the pace of the tour, you may also do some shopping during the day. You will be dropped off at the cruise port right where your ship is docked at the end of your tour.
Inclusions for Full-Day St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: City Tour Including Peterhof And Early Admission To Hermitage Museum
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
Exclusions for Full-Day St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: City Tour Including Peterhof And Early Admission To Hermitage Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Please advise preferred departure time at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.